[3.23] SRS Bomber | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Sorry1990 написал:

I also dont quite get where you are getting all your damage from.
Cheers

I'm not an expert on this build (first time I try a SRS "Bomber"), but:

swap the Infernal Legion gem for a Concentrated Effect gem (+40% dmg boost!)

Buy a lvel 21 SRS Gem - they only cost ~20 chaos (+20% dmg boost)

Wand with +1 to all minion gems is also a nice boost

Also make sure that to box "Enemy was hit by lightning damage" in PoB is active (in case you have used Ball Lightning to proc EE) - ~+33% dmg

And "suddenly", PoB says you do 250k dmg
Hey, I'm enjoying your build for now. If I may suggest a very small optimization to the passive tree, you're currently connecting to the top via two small nodes above "Cruel Preparation" (10 Int and 5% life). Instead of doing that, you could connect with 10 Int left of "Elemental Overload". If you still want the 5% life, you can take the small Mana and Life passive to the right of "Heart and Soul", which gives 8% max Mana in addition to 5% max Life. You could also take the 6% max Life next to Devotion earlier instead. The other connection also makes it easier to temporarily skill Agility for +30 Dex if needed.

Another thing is that for some reason in your detailed gear section in the forum for cluster jewels, it shows two flasks in the endgame setup instead of cluster jewels.
Последняя редакция: Feuerhai. Время: 30 июля 2021 г., 8:36:24
"
rot00001 написал:
First of all thanks for sharing this amazing build. The playstyle is very suitable for me. I have one question about the spectres.
I take a look at poe ninja and find that people link their spectre with
(Raise spectre-Raise zombie-Animated guardian-Minion life-Meatshield-Elemental army). I'm curious about which spectre are they using. Are they using the same spectre Weo using (Artless assassin) without gmp or pierce? That should be very clunky right? Without combustion means the spectre itself must deal fire damage too.

I have no Idea what Spectres they are using.

in general you need some that deal fire damage, or you have to convert some of their damage to fire.
Combustion alone does not add fire damage to the attacks, they would also need "added Fire Damage support" (Thats why it is in the Build when using Zombies)

I only added GMP and Piers to make the Artless assissns hot as many enemies as possible.
Feel free to try out some other spectres that deal Fire damage.
Poeatlas.app
"
Sorry1990 написал:
Hey mate, im having a lot of fun with this build. I feel kind of stuck on what upgrade to go to next though. My damage is still about 1.4million below yours so obviously im missing something. Could you take a look at my PoB and let me know. Also wondering why glorious vanity is worth it? It gives me about 1500 ES but I also lost about 300 Life. And I cant regen ES so a lot of the time im just on 0 ES but 5.6k life. Also the replica seigebreaker, is it only for clear speed? It seems it might provide some nice QoL whilst mapping.

I also dont quite get where you are getting all your damage from. I feel like ive got slightly better in most slots than your mid game gear, and even when I remove the entire Cluster jewel area at the top you still do 2.5x damage than what I have calculated (whilst your missing around 15 skill points too). Ive made everything in config the game as yours.

https://pastebin.com/tebqTvhU

Cheers

I don't have PoB at the moment, but Melemakar wrote sounds about right.

Thanks @Melemakar
Poeatlas.app
"
Feuerhai написал:
Hey, I'm enjoying your build for now. If I may suggest a very small optimization to the passive tree, you're currently connecting to the top via two small nodes above "Cruel Preparation" (10 Int and 5% life). Instead of doing that, you could connect with 10 Int left of "Elemental Overload". If you still want the 5% life, you can take the small Mana and Life passive to the right of "Heart and Soul", which gives 8% max Mana in addition to 5% max Life. You could also take the 6% max Life next to Devotion earlier instead. The other connection also makes it easier to temporarily skill Agility for +30 Dex if needed.

Another thing is that for some reason in your detailed gear section in the forum for cluster jewels, it shows two flasks in the endgame setup instead of cluster jewels.

I will take a look at the pathing, thanks for pointing it out.

Somehow the linked items got a bit messedup in the last update of the guide. :-/
Poeatlas.app
I will post my Tanky PoB, maybe it helps someone

https://pastebin.com/AjJ7xj4c
Or check my profile

Any suggestion are welcome
Последняя редакция: xWonkas. Время: 30 июля 2021 г., 14:52:10
@meleemaker: Swapping out infernal legion LOOKS like more dps on paper, but in reality your minions explode MUCH slower = much more clunky, less dps from the main explosion dps which is the centerpiece. You basically want your SRS to die as quickly as possible to deal the most damage. Also, if you need some help from your SRS to clear, then IL is great at that.

Regarding spectres: they are primarily used for clear purposes only. If you are having trouble proccing combustion, use physical minions and get a single abyss jewel "minions deal x fire damage" and that is enough to proc combustion and elemental army. If you have a specter you prefer to use that isn't physical or fire, than you can use the combustion/elemental army setup on a golem instead of the specters and get the best of both worlds. You really only need either active on bosses anyway.
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 21:42:48
"
jsuslak313 написал:
@meleemaker: Swapping out infernal legion LOOKS like more dps on paper, but in reality your minions explode MUCH slower = much more clunky, less dps from the main explosion dps which is the centerpiece. You basically want your SRS to die as quickly as possible to deal the most damage. Also, if you need some help from your SRS to clear, then IL is great at that.

For mapping, this might be true - faster exploding spirits equals faster clear speed.
But only, if you don't suddenly need one or two more spirits to kill a mob, just because you lost 30% damage.

I just reached red maps, so I cannot say how many spirit it takes to kill most mobs on lvl 14-16 maps.

But for bosses, infernal legion gives us (nearly) nothing.

The dps is imho limited by our cast rate.
With a cast-rate of 2.30, without infernal legion and using a Tavukai with -17% chaos res I can have a total of 10-13 spirits at any time.
I would not benefit from faster popping skulls while fighting bosses that need ~50 exploding spirits to die
well I think I'd disagree with that. We could do the math to get an exact answer, but for this particular build:
1) main source of damage comes from Minion Instability, not skull attacks
2) faster pops = more instances of minion instability over time = more dps on bosses.
3) Actual skull attacks while they are alive do almost zero damage

We would need to figure out mathematically if the faster pop time beats the extra support gem in overall dps. From a very basic standpoint, Infernal Legion makes our skulls take 40% of their maximum life per second. I don't think we take much minion resist nodes, so this roughly translates to 40% MORE dps on minion instability. Compare that to a different support and its roughly the same, if not higher damage with the added slight benefit of the fire damage from infernal legion.

Our damage is still limited by cast speed, but the amount of skulls up at one time doesn't really matter to maximize our dps.

Infernal Legion is basically a gem that provides our build with 40% increased attack speed. That is a HUGE dps and clear boost. Anomalous Infernal Legion pushes this up to 50%

This would functionally provide just about the same dps boost as Predator, without the need to mark the prey.

This is one of those builds where PoB is misleading because it does not calculate the faster deaths of our skulls.
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 1 авг. 2021 г., 10:52:31
So I did a rough estimate of the dps:
Base damage of MI = 365k with infernal legion
infernal legion causes MI to activate every second. 23% tavukai + 40(50)% from infernal legion = 63(73)% life per second = LL in 1 second
Results in: 365k per second per skull

Base damage of MI = 520k w/ Predator (marked prey)
Tavukai causes MI to active every 3ish seconds (a little less than 3 seconds). 20 x 1.17 (-17 chaos) = about 23% life per second = 3 seconds to hit LL
Results in: 520k / 3ish = 140k per second per skull.

Base damage is higher, but activates much slower resulting in lower overall dps.

numbers are based on one of my old PoBs for a SRS bomber, but no matter what the base damage is, IL generally beats out other supports in overall dps, although the gap closes as base dps goes up (since the MORE multipliers gain power).
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 1 авг. 2021 г., 11:07:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация