[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Waemiwi написал:
Hey,

Man I just love your builts, all of them have been a blast :)

I took some measures to try and make the built even tankier than it was before. I stayed with Inpulsa (for Upgrading to a +1/+2 one later) and for the unaffected by shock.

As megalomaniac Overlord and Pure Guile (20 dex and 5% chance to blind on hit)

Then

for the extra survivability due to the +1 endurance charge

To counteract the damage loss from not having Tailwind I chose a perfectly rolled "Hothead" with 20% movement speed when ignited and 20% attack speed when ignited (Further skillpoints missing, not on my tree yet)

and

+

for the second curse.

Res and Dex + Str. is perfectly set up for a Headhunter, only missing the HH :D

The approach with Petrified Blood looks very interesting, with a +1/+2 Inpulsa and LL we could reach appr. 2.5 mio damage per VD :)

The layers of defense are really dense now, will probably chance things around for more damage around level 98-99.

Edit1: Do you guys think that in the Endgame, Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask could be a reasonable dps boost? I mean with a good rolled Inpulsa you could gain 80% increased effect of shock + another 10% increased damage taken debuff on enemies + the shock effect would be negated by Inpulsa

Ah, I see you think like me :P

Those were my boots from Ritual. +1 EC is great. Also Tailwind is pretty useless as it turns out. Just movement speed for cyclone (action speed doesn't affect channeling skills attack speed)

Vessel not really worth imo. We already shock with Corpse Pact and the increased effect, while good, is not better than other options we have in the flask slot.

And yes, HH is literally perfect for this build right down to the str+dex it gives.

Also, I would still go for a rare chest for the defenses it provides.
Extra Curse and crit provide damage. (yeah, go for 3 or 4 curses)
10% of life as extra ES and Increased Effect of Offerings gives massive defensive boosts. Inpulsa is good, but rare is better in the end imo.
Weird question is it possible to farm for Awakened Cast On Critical Strike Support? The min I saw was 10ex WOW!

When I mean farm killing a boss over and over or is it a random drop?
"
Whisperedn7x написал:
Weird question is it possible to farm for Awakened Cast On Critical Strike Support? The min I saw was 10ex WOW!

When I mean farm killing a boss over and over or is it a random drop?

Can drop off of Sirus and the Conqueror's

Just use a CDR belt or Boots until you can afford one.

Also, abyssal jewels can now roll small amounts of CDR so you can use a BENCH CRAFTED belt with CDR and 1 jewel to get to 14%.
Is Charging Offensive better then Tranquility? For amulet anoint
If any one isn't using an Inspired Learning you're missing out. Build is an absolute menace with it especially this league. With inpulsa its by far the most well rounded and destructive thing I have ever played.
"
Kyronami написал:
Is Charging Offensive better then Tranquility? For amulet anoint

Yes. We don't have good ways to generate frenzy charges so this anoint is 12% more damage AND 12% Phys Reduction AND 12% all ele res.

"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:
If any one isn't using an Inspired Learning you're missing out. Build is an absolute menace with it especially this league. With inpulsa its by far the most well rounded and destructive thing I have ever played.

Inspired Learning is pretty great. Headhunter on this build is the real Menace. :P

Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 27 апр. 2021 г., 18:18:54
"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:

Where are you socketing it into your tree to get the 4 notables near it?
"
Kyronami написал:
"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:

Most likely in the Witch's northern jewel socket.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Kyronami написал:
"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:

Most likely in the Witch's northern jewel socket.

I see.. youd have to spend points taking blast radius and either 3 more for prodigal perfection or 2 more for instability to have it work there..

by the way I wanted to note when I finally starting running discipline it fixed all my issues with healing lol i dont know why I didnt have it before just overlooked it, just need to get some more ehp now to prevent the 1 shots.
"
Kyronami написал:
"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:

Best 2ex I ever spent

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация