[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Whisperedn7x написал:
I have CoCS - Desecrate - VD in order however it never procs
Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

You must link it to cyclone.
CoC triggers linked spells when you crit with linked attacks, if you don't have/don't use any attacks linked to it, it will never proc
"
SeuMedo написал:
"
Whisperedn7x написал:
I have CoCS - Desecrate - VD in order however it never procs
Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

You must link it to cyclone.
CoC triggers linked spells when you crit with linked attacks, if you don't have/don't use any attacks linked to it, it will never proc

Thank you!
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
Can you please make a non cluster starter variation of the build up to lvl 95? That way after act 10, we don't need to worry about getting cluster jewels or other jewels we can't afford yet. I think you made a pob up to like 85 or 90 but that's for the spellslinger version but the guide said we can switch at lvl 70 which I did. Also I am assuming the gems and links in the written guide is the latest one and pob is old? I'd like to know which one is latest so I can know which gems and links to use

The POB is always kind of just a point of reference.

As for the tree, I suggest getting budget variants of the jewels if you can't afford them. 9 passives instead of 8. 2 notables instead of 3. 1 notable off, etc...fix em later.

Also there're plenty of life nodes to take :D

"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:
For inspired learning, im using prodigal perfection instead of blast radius. Should be more damage and the extra mana is nice.

Also, without essence rush, where do you get es leech? or do you find its not necessary if you have the watchers eye?

It's not really necessary. It's good, but not *needed*
That said you can get it on the Glorious Vanity or a second cluster tree (requires high level). Or...spend two points to get it on back of large cluster from essence rush.

or 1 point here:
Скрытый текст

I finally got my starter build up and running. Does everything look like it's supposed to including gems? I cant afford any enlighten now so that's why my aura setup is missing a gem and I dont have discipline active so I can use anger, herald of ash and precision. And when I get bone offering, is it supposed to show the added block% in the defensive tab? because I dont see it

Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 2:16:05
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
I finally got my starter build up and running. Does everything look like it's supposed to including gems? I cant afford any enlighten now so that's why my aura setup is missing a gem and I dont have discipline active so I can use anger, herald of ash and precision. And when I get bone offering, is it supposed to show the added block% in the defensive tab? because I dont see it

Everything looks good to me:

You don't need discipline right now. Level it and use it when you have the watcher's eye. Consider instead to use Flesh and Stone for the blind radius. That will help keep you alive early on.

You need to complete Uber Lab for Mistress of Sacrifice for bone offering to work on you. But, yes, it will show on your tooltip.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

You don't need discipline right now. Level it and use it when you have the watcher's eye. Consider instead to use Flesh and Stone for the blind radius. That will help keep you alive early on.

You need to complete Uber Lab for Mistress of Sacrifice for bone offering to work on you. But, yes, it will show on your tooltip.

oh yeah, forgot about uber lab. also what should be my aura setup if I want to use flesh and stone? and I see the guide dont mention a life flask and others arent using one too. is it because of cinderswallow? if we dont have that we should use a life flask? thanks!
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 2:30:07
i edited my post just in case you didnt see
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

oh yeah, forgot about uber lab. also what should be my aura setup if I want to use flesh and stone? thanks!

Flesh n Stone - herald of ash - precision

You can use War Banner for accuracy (if you need it) if you don't have the reserve for Anger/Zealotry. Vitality for some life regen doesn't hurt either since we don't get much.

Edit: we don't use a life flask because our health recovers instantly while in combat. That said, It's good for Lab and for high ignite damage enemies (Enslaver, I'm looking at YOU!) I like to bring and instant life flask of dousing (ignite removal) to get rid of high damaging ignites without interrupting my own self-ignite bonuses (instant life flask removes all ignites and we instantly re-ignite ourselves).

Doubel Edit:
I'm going to sleep now. :D
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 2:37:53
^Thanks for the advice
I recently started this build and made it to maps. This is my current gear and I have around 2-3ex to spend. What would you say I should focus on next?

Thanks a lot for the build, this is exactly my playstyle! I've used CwC for leveling but now switched to CoC. Man, I miss those balls, guess I need more crit chance or accuracy? :D

Right now it feels squishy but I think that's normal with the current gear :)
Последняя редакция: von_Thurgau. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 8:44:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация