[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hard to fix my hit rate, finding gear with accuracy that has good other stats is proving difficult
Is anyone using Volatile Dead MTX?

Wondering about what you think about the look and performance and visibility.

Previews on the shop aren't exactly relevant to actual gameplay.
Life is soup, I am fork.
"
Cynooo написал:

I use the Stygian one and I find it really nice and IMHO I believe it performs better than the base cosmetic. Haven't tried the other ones though.
"
Cynooo написал:

I am using Void atm, I also have stygian. Void is a little easier on the screen I think, but they can also be harder to see in big packs. I like both of them though.
"
majesthro написал:
I've only seen 100% deli maps with explode mode (wether inpulsa or crusader). Will it work without it? Volatile balls tend to get soaked by mobs without any further explosion.

to the petrified blood users:
i feel like strong dots are the bane of this build, dont u guys feel more prone to that with a "smaller" lifepool? cause dots are not affected by petrified blood right?

Yes and no. The advantage to using blood is the constant leech which laughs at dots.

As for explodes...yeah depends on content I think. I only just started it this league yesterday so I haven't even done maps yet (running Delve until I feel like stopping and doing Uber Lab XD)

That said, I've done 100% Deli without Explodey in Heist and Ritual(poison stacking though in this case, so make of that what you will).

One alternative if you can make up the dex+accuracy+res is to use asenath's gloves for a solid source of explode.
just got the large cluster and a flammability ring, build is really picking up in damage.

May switch my bandit to Alira at a higher level to give gear more flex room for other stats
"
Kyronami написал:
just got the large cluster and a flammability ring, build is really picking up in damage.

May switch my bandit to Alira at a higher level to give gear more flex room for other stats

It's funny, I usually take the opposite approach. Start with Alira to make gear easier, then swap to passives when I start min-maxing. :P
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Kyronami написал:

It's funny, I usually take the opposite approach. Start with Alira to make gear easier, then swap to passives when I start min-maxing. :P

i wont need to swap for a while, just hard to find gear that has the good stats PLUS resists on it. Or if i swap to HH eventually

I do have a problem right now though, I took off my old ring that gave mana and now I dont have enough mana to cast immortal call, it seems I either need to drop precision down in levels or get Anomalous precision but its like 8ex
"
Kyronami написал:

You could also use shaper's touch gloves, I used in the past for the accuracy and a nice energy shield boost. Also easy nice corruptions for the 3rd curse :)
"
Waemiwi написал:
"
Kyronami написал:

You could also use shaper's touch gloves, I used in the past for the accuracy and a nice energy shield boost. Also easy nice corruptions for the 3rd curse :)

I took prodigal perfection for my inspired learning for the mana. lol

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация