[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Anyone having trouble getting Life on their character?
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

The reason might be that you do not have Life on any piece of gear :) Try do swap out every piece with at least a decent Life roll ( around 50-60) and level more. Nearly every built starts to shine at around 85-90 level.
"
Waemiwi написал:
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

The reason might be that you do not have Life on any piece of gear :) Try do swap out every piece with at least a decent Life roll ( around 50-60) and level more. Nearly every built starts to shine at around 85-90 level.

Ok Gotcha thanks! I just tried something different added vaal blade vortex to my build hella fun
is there anything i can do below level 68 to actually deal some damage? i cannot do any bosses, barely doing gold mobs at level 59.

Edit: just beat arakali. it took me 14 minutes and 10 deaths.
Последняя редакция: sketcherzer. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 8:38:50
"
sketcherzer написал:
is there anything i can do below level 68 to actually deal some damage? i cannot do any bosses, barely doing gold mobs at level 59.

You should absolutely level with spell slinger VD, as outlined in the Leveling section by Gryph :)

At your level with the gear you have you are barely critting, and therefore never generate any VDs.
"
Waemiwi написал:
"
sketcherzer написал:

You should absolutely level with spell slinger VD, as outlined in the Leveling section by Gryph :)

At your level with the gear you have you are barely critting, and therefore never generate any VDs.

This. <3

Also,

Скрытый текст

Things to do :P
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 10:42:15
Thinking about changing the large cluster to a fire damage one...

Sadist looks like a good notable since we always have chill, shock, and ignite up

Master of fire also looks good
"
Kyronami написал:
Thinking about changing the large cluster to a fire damage one...

Sadist looks like a good notable since we always have chill, shock, and ignite up

Master of fire also looks good

It's damage vs defense. I prefer the spell block with damage over the pure damage nodes personally. I feel getting the extra 10% spell block is worth more when we already deal tons of damage.

EDIT:
We already apply exposure with Wave of Conviction. NO need for master of fire unless you want/need to save a gem socket.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 11:03:22
So why do we want dual crit for chest I didnt think spell crit did anything for cyclone
"
Kyronami написал:
So why do we want dual crit for chest I didnt think spell crit did anything for cyclone

spell crit is gonna scale your actual damage... Attack crit is only to proc CoC, but your damage comes from VD which scales with spell crit...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация