[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Kyronami написал:
does the phys damage even matter on the staff? Would the harvest enchant for elemental damage per quality be better?

phys damage is useless, basically any enchant is better. Could be ele damage, increased AoE or accuracy, depending on what you need...
"
Kyronami написал:
does the phys damage even matter on the staff? Would the harvest enchant for elemental damage per quality be better?

With martyr you get a little damage due to battlemage, but on replica duskdawn you get nothing, so any enchant is better. I'm currently using accuracy one to free up gear.
interesting I need to see how much of a buff the accuracy one is because getting to a 100% hit rate for me meant i had to give up other good stats
"
Kyronami написал:
interesting I need to see how much of a buff the accuracy one is because getting to a 100% hit rate for me meant i had to give up other good stats

I would always recommend getting your accuracy(edit: hit chance) capped. It purely scales our damage and gives more sustain as well due to more hits.
Последняя редакция: SniggidyDiggidy. Время: 4 мая 2021 г., 0:15:37
"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
If I want survivability before getting the mega jewel with overlord, what are the best passives to get for my second medium jewel? And should I get a rare or mega jewel for this? seems like not all mega jewels cost an arm and a leg Also I want to keep my options open so maybe I'll mix it with one offense and defense skill. What should be the offensive skills I should get with my other medium jewel? my current medium jewel already has cremator and wrapped in flame

Since I am running a large overlord cluster for the extra jewel sockets instead of overlord mega, I am using a medium jewel with heraldry(exposure source) and agent of destruction in my main cluster tree, so it provides me an extra gem socket from dropping wave of conviction. Just an idea if you are looking to add even more utility to your CWDT loops. I socket in either flammability or ball lightning depending on if i am using +1 curse chest or inpulsa. Ball lightning can provide a solid amount of additional "hits" for sustain.

Wait so just to be clear, you are using two large jewels and the second large jewel is at where mega jewel is at in the guide's pob? and you have heraldry and agent of destruction in one medium jewel and the other medium jewel you got what the guide recommends, cremator and wrapped in flame?
Yep, except that its wrapped in flames/cooked alive on the medium fire dot multi cluster. Im using an inpulsa for mapping so no need for cremator for me. You can look at my character FireCrotchSnig if you want to see my setup.
Is this a viable 3.14 build for all content clear?
yes lol
"

Be careful out there and check the jewel in PoB for Overlord placement before you buy because theres some weird rules going on with Overlord placement.

I checked every combination in PoB and the only way to get Overlord as the closest passive on the cluster is: in a 2 passive cluster with overlord/vicious skewering or on a 3 passive cluster with overlord/(Any prefix passive that is NOT Vicious skewering)/(Any suffix passive). All others Overlord is always in the back.

just a tip for the notable location:
if u check them at https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Large+Cluster+Jewel you can see the order (as they are listed) as they will appear on the jewel. e.g.:
Large cluster jewel
10% spell damage
8 passives
- conjured wall
- thaumophage
- mage hunter

conjured wall will be left near start point of cluster jewel, mage hunter will be right near start point of cluster jewel and thaumophage will be top center.

at least it has been this way.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Scoorczybyk написал:
What you think about add petrified blood and Pain Attunement?

So far I like it a lot. Takes some finagling to get it working right, but the damage boost+overleech is very nice.

Here's my current setup:

Could you share your current PoB if possible?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация