[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
chaoticwon написал:
Does the flat fire roll on the Martyr Of Innocence matter? I Was thinking no due to VD being a spell.

Also, when do you think is the best time to spec out of Blunt Trauma? After getting Replica Duskdawn or maybe bottled faith?

Im currently running scuffed cluster jewels and am working towards fixing that before pulling the trigger on the staff. I 6 linked my old Martyr and am selling, Its nice to have but not needed imo.

Actually, yes as Martyr grants Battlemage. Makes teh fire damage apply to spells. It's why it's so strong.

Also, probably need those 4 points until you swap over to Rep DD but you can always check your POB.

I also use 2 3L's in my staff rather than a 5L or 6L. But I am using a different setup.
Very nice build, now I'm gathering eq for this. But I got question, how we get "300-450 life on block"?

Also does it's necessary to get spectres to get much better damage, or its just minor boost?
Последняя редакция: Moted1. Время: 5 мая 2021 г., 6:16:32

1 open prefix left.
veiled mod slam best choice?

I made some upgrades and am really enjoying the build now. Thanks a lot, Gryph!

Also got a watcher's eye with ES on hit and a glorious vanity jewel!

But damn, Replica Duskdawn is soooo expensive!

Btw, I found the soundtrack for this build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-8JYS1uXC8

:)
"
majesthro написал:

1 open prefix left.

Yes, i would say its best option now, its quite big chance for 10% hp prefix.
you'll need to remove crafted mod before slam tho
"
Scoorczybyk написал:
"
majesthro написал:

1 open prefix left.

Yes, i would say its best option now, its quite big chance for 10% hp prefix.
you'll need to remove crafted mod before slam tho

Do I? U mean for double veiled slam? Im not sure a want to gamble the life as es mod away
Aisling is not working for items with already crafted mods.
So you have to remove it, slam her and recraft life as es
I have a question.
I swapped builds today following the pretrified blood route.
But during longer fights like ultimatums I see that my bottom half of life is constantly dropping down and cause me to die sometimes. What I do wrong?
I could try to add shaper ring with life on spell hit but not sure it will solve the problems.
Here is my gear:
"
Scoorczybyk написал:
I have a question.
I swapped builds today following the pretrified blood route.
But during longer fights like ultimatums I see that my bottom half of life is constantly dropping down and cause me to die sometimes. What I do wrong?
I could try to add shaper ring with life on spell hit but not sure it will solve the problems.
Here is my gear:

Are you reserving too much life (this would prevent the overleech)? Make sure you are reserving less than half life. This is the most likely cause without knowing more about your character.

Swap Conc Effect for ES Leech. If you're running out of ES the degen will go to life at 100% of its value instead of 50%. Doubles the dot you take. Also conc effect shortens cyclone reach=no bueno.

The Recoup Life roll on Maw of Conquest could be a factor. Figure recouping 20% of damage from hits is 25% more recovery than 16%. makes a big difference. This would be my second guess.

I have not had an issue with the Pet Blood Degen since I swapped to Maw of Conquest but my recoup life roll is higher.
My character if open so you can check it out.
I have ES watcher eyes so its stays full at all times.
I reserved more than 50% of life so i'll change it now.
If its not enough i'll get better helmet aswell. Ty for advices :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация