[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
makalah написал:
Hi,

i'm considering this and your cremation build as a league starter. I prefer tankiness and bosskilling abilities over clearspeed, what is probably the better choice in this regard? And gow do both builds scale with further investments?

Both builds scale very well with investment.

The VD build will have more DPS

Cremation Archmage will be tankier.

VD seems also smoother to play, no double casting / spin and go?
"
foojin написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
makalah написал:
Hi,

i'm considering this and your cremation build as a league starter. I prefer tankiness and bosskilling abilities over clearspeed, what is probably the better choice in this regard? And gow do both builds scale with further investments?

Both builds scale very well with investment.

The VD build will have more DPS

Cremation Archmage will be tankier.

VD seems also smoother to play, no double casting / spin and go?

Yes. VD is 1-button playstyle for those of us who like to spin2win :D
"
4nthraxx написал:
Is Scold's version strictly worse now? I loved the fact you could off-screen stuff w/o hitting.

It seems to still work on standard, but hard to guess how would it scale end game with so much investment in sustain... I'd say CoC version has more points to funnel into dps not having to cover for the self dmg?

Oh, I wanted to ask you Gryph, how is the burning version compared to the Scold's version from Metamorph ? Significantly worse, on par or even better ?
From what I've seen it seems kinda similar (except CoC forces you to actually be close to mobs ofc), but since I haven't tested burning yet...
"
Woute написал:
"
4nthraxx написал:
Is Scold's version strictly worse now? I loved the fact you could off-screen stuff w/o hitting.

It seems to still work on standard, but hard to guess how would it scale end game with so much investment in sustain... I'd say CoC version has more points to funnel into dps not having to cover for the self dmg?

Oh, I wanted to ask you Gryph, how is the burning version compared to the Scold's version from Metamorph ? Significantly worse, on par or even better ?
From what I've seen it seems kinda similar (except CoC forces you to actually be close to mobs ofc), but since I haven't tested burning yet...

It does far more damage and on a much smaller budget. Blight league was the peak for the Scold's build with the 8-9L staves and even then I was only reaching 15M DPS. Metamorph was about 6M, 10M with Incinerate.

This gets upwards of 20-25M pretty easily.
Dear Gryphenprey where is new PoB ? For 3.13 ?
"
Hight_Contrast написал:
Dear Gryphenprey where is new PoB ? For 3.13 ?

POB/tree hasn't changed, just update it to 3.13. :P
Hi,

First time I use spellslinger and I think I do something wrong.

I have exactly what you mentioned in guide:
Spellslinger - Volatile Dead - Spell Cascade - Conc effect
Spellslinger - Desecrate - Spell Cascade
Barrage - Faster Attacks

But when I cast barrage, nothing happens. No corpses are created and volatile dead also does not trigger. I saw desecrate gem needs to be a certain level for corpses, but also in lower acts it does not work.

Does someone have any suggestions?
"
jlo072 написал:
Hi,

First time I use spellslinger and I think I do something wrong.

I have exactly what you mentioned in guide:
Spellslinger - Volatile Dead - Spell Cascade - Conc effect
Spellslinger - Desecrate - Spell Cascade
Barrage - Faster Attacks

But when I cast barrage, nothing happens. No corpses are created and volatile dead also does not trigger. I saw desecrate gem needs to be a certain level for corpses, but also in lower acts it does not work.

Does someone have any suggestions?

Spellslinger reserves mana (similar to auras) and will not do anything if you do not have them activated:

Hope that helps!
Thanks for making this guide. The build feels great so far.
Two questions:

1) What's the overall budget for this build?

2) How is it doing A8 Sirus without the crazy expensive staff?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация