[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
muzzol написал:
anyone tried a variant with Agnostic + MoM to achieve more tankines?

with aul's and essence worm could be possible.

Inevitably I think you lose too much in the end. And let me clarify:

I freaking LOVE Agnostic.

The issue is getting enough eHP without sacrificing other things. The build is pretty point starved as it is already so traveling down to Agnostic is a real challenge. It's much easier to just use Glorious Vanity+Corrupted Soul and the 10% of life as extra ES craft on chest to bolster our life.

Also, if you drop the amulet you lose the self ignite+self damage aspects of the build.

So, to be clear...it's not completely unreasonable to do this, but you need to know what you're giving up on, which would be a lot *lot* of damage.

"
jlo072 написал:
Hi,

The guide mentions about the 6th link on cyclone:

For your sixth you will want to use Inc. Crit Support until your Cyclone has high enough crit chance without it. Typically this will be after you get Replica Duskdawn or a high crit rare staff. An Attack crit chest would also help.

Is it possible to put a number on this? What should the crit chance on cyclone be before swapping inc. crit support for something else?

I would want as close to 100% Cyclone Crit Chance as possible. Maybe 90%+ would be fine. Keep in mind that consecrated ground doesn't show up on tooltip and adds 100% increased crit chance as well.
Hi,

Which base stats should I focus on gear? es, armour or evasion? Or doesn't it really matter that much and just search for the right affixes?

note: Sorry for spamming multiple questions, but I want to be prepared for tomorrow :)
I don't have time to check it wit POB but if you run clarity and precision at L1 you can still run Anger inside essence worm and still use Eye of innocence.

maybe I'll try it when I reach level 70 or so.

ara va de bo, que de bo va!
"
jlo072 написал:
Hi,

Which base stats should I focus on gear? es, armour or evasion? Or doesn't it really matter that much and just search for the right affixes?

note: Sorry for spamming multiple questions, but I want to be prepared for tomorrow :)

Come ask me on stream in 15 minutes :P

Running a test stream from 3-4:45
https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey

Life, btw. You want life mostly. :)
@Gryph

The Kinetic Blast + Flamewall spellslinger shenanigan does look insane, maybe that would be even better than leveling as a VD spellslinger.

Kinetic Blast with GMP, chain or pierce is spreading the secondary debuff of a Spellslinger Flamewall which hits harder than Essence Drain.

Последняя редакция: Xirce. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 15:25:18
"
Xirce написал:
@Gryph

The Kinetic Blast + Flamewall spellslinger shenanigan does look insane, maybe that would be even better than leveling as a VD spellslinger.

Kinetic Blast with GMP, chain or pierce is spreading the secondary debuff of a Spellslinger Flamewall which hits harder than Essence Drain.

That's nifty! I might try that before tomorrow.
"
Xirce написал:
@Gryph

Could you explain the links better? Do you use kinetic in 3l and flamewall in 4l? Maybe tomorrow I'll do a test.
"
dragunia написал:
"
Xirce написал:
@Gryph

Could you explain the links better? Do you use kinetic in 3l and flamewall in 4l? Maybe tomorrow I'll do a test.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295/page/1
Link to guide about this flame wall spellslinger mechanic. The showcase video didn't even have the right character class and still cleared very fast, so I will be using that to level this build to early maps.
"
NitainExtract написал:
"
dragunia написал:
"
Xirce написал:
@Gryph

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295/page/1
Link to guide about this flame wall spellslinger mechanic. The showcase video didn't even have the right character class and still cleared very fast, so I will be using that to level this build to early maps.

this flamewall setup is actually insane! i'm going to level this way too, awesome!
"
Respeck написал:
this flamewall setup is actually insane! i'm going to level this way too, awesome!

For those of you leveling with Flame Wall, what do you think about temporarily speccing into Holy Fire or Breath of Flames until the transition to VD/DD?

It might also make sense to take Commander of Darkness at normal lab, since Corpse Pact and Plaguebringer won't be doing much for you until the swapover.
Последняя редакция: GERWARIC. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 23:20:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация