[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Asag написал:
Just bought Inpulsa. This build feels so good to play after some investment. Im so glad I rerolled into it. Cant wait to upgrade to Replica Duskdawn and better rares and second cluster.

Is hypothermia better than Energy Leech? Not sure how to color my chest (later gonna vorici it for possible gem swaps).

The astral plate? So the cheapest way is to start by doing 3g on it and then just run harvest areas for change random 2 to blue/green until it gets what you need
"
Asag написал:
Just bought Inpulsa. This build feels so good to play after some investment. Im so glad I rerolled into it. Cant wait to upgrade to Replica Duskdawn and better rares and second cluster.

Is hypothermia better than Energy Leech? Not sure how to color my chest (later gonna vorici it for possible gem swaps).

Es leech is good if u dont have a source of leech on passive tree. Otherwise hypothermia is better. Awakened fire pen is generally the best until you have some sources of -res on enemies like cooked alive and flammability from additional curse chest.
I would just want to post a HUGE WARNING for people looking at the gear section when they are buying 6 links. What it looks like is a 5/6 link 2G 2R 2B weapon AND a 6 link 3G 2B 1R armor because thats what you have on display, but when you've spent your exalts buying that and scroll down to the GEM section, you see that 1 of the 6 links is supposed to be a 4G 2B :/ This is a pretty big problem as trying to recolor 6 links is potentially very time consuming and very expensive.

It would be great if the guide creator could fix this or at least write a warning so that people wont buy 6L in the wrong color. I am off looking for a new armor and hope that someone will buy the one with the wrong colors :/
Also be aware that his gear/gem links listed from 3.13 is for DD CoC.
Последняя редакция: SniggidyDiggidy. Время: 15 мая 2021 г., 18:57:42
"
schalander написал:
I would just want to post a HUGE WARNING for people looking at the gear section when they are buying 6 links. What it looks like is a 5/6 link 2G 2R 2B weapon AND a 6 link 3G 2B 1R armor because thats what you have on display, but when you've spent your exalts buying that and scroll down to the GEM section, you see that 1 of the 6 links is supposed to be a 4G 2B :/ This is a pretty big problem as trying to recolor 6 links is potentially very time consuming and very expensive.

It would be great if the guide creator could fix this or at least write a warning so that people wont buy 6L in the wrong color. I am off looking for a new armor and hope that someone will buy the one with the wrong colors :/

Some slots are flexible(IE: Hypothermia, ES Leech, or Fire Pen are all interchangeable)...also Chromes exist. :P

I mean I guess I can do something like

"Colors in items listed are not necessarily correctly colored. Be sure to check the "Gems and Links" section for correct setups."
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 15 мая 2021 г., 20:38:50
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Some slots are flexible(IE: Hypothermia, ES Leech, or Fire Pen are all interchangeable)...also Chromes exist. :P

"Colors in items listed are not necessarily correctly colored. Be sure to check the "Gems and Links" section for correct setups."

Yeah, that would be great! I must say tho that its a great build and I wish that I found it earlier. I had put 80 something ex into a CoC nova assa and found that I could do the same clear and single target with this build, a 5 link weapon and level 13 gems :D

Now I am trying to sell off all that so that I can invest in a replica duskdawn, but there is only one 6 linked availible on trade from a guy thats afk and its the wrong colors too :P

The only problem I have right now is maxing out resistances, especially chaos. I wish I could play this as CI somehow.
"
schalander написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Yeah, that would be great! I must say tho that its a great build and I wish that I found it earlier. I had put 80 something ex into a CoC nova assa and found that I could do the same clear and single target with this build, a 5 link weapon and level 13 gems :D

Now I am trying to sell off all that so that I can invest in a replica duskdawn, but there is only one 6 linked availible on trade from a guy thats afk and its the wrong colors too :P

The only problem I have right now is maxing out resistances, especially chaos. I wish I could play this as CI somehow.

I, too, wish this were realistic to play as CI. Alas.

Also, 6 linking an item has a fixed value of around 5ex with the bench craft (1500 fuses). The colors on the staff are also pretty easy tbh.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Also, 6 linking an item has a fixed value of around 5ex with the bench craft (1500 fuses). The colors on the staff are also pretty easy tbh.

True. To be honest I posted kind of in panic but I got super lucky with my chromatics, and look what I found:

Now I need to get a decent armor, inpulsa is a huge reason for my resistance issues.

Also I have a question, why do we use ball lightning? Does it have some kind of effect on enemies, or if it has to be a lightning spell, would not arc hit more enemies? Why not blade fall since we already have blade blast?

Thank you for this awesome build
Последняя редакция: schalander. Время: 16 мая 2021 г., 8:52:21
"
schalander написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

True. To be honest I posted kind of in panic but I got super lucky with my chromatics, and look what I found:

Now I need to get a decent armor, inpulsa is a huge reason for my resistance issues.

Also I have a question, why do we use ball lightning? Does it have some kind of effect on enemies, or if it has to be a lightning spell, would not arc hit more enemies? Why not blade fall since we already have blade blast?

Thank you for this awesome build

BL hits a bunch of times which will ignite and give us tons of recovery.

I found the best place to get res for ease of gearing on this build was a rare ring with a ton of it, and then the incursion fire mod with fire res paired with another high tier res on your gloves.
How did you all acquire you Replica Duskdawn? Purchase or farm? I never played Heist league but considering learning to try and farm it given the price tag.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация