[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Asag написал:
What would be best way to avoid being stunned? I find that my cyclone is getting interrupted for a split second especially when Im surrouneed by mobs and sometimes this lead to my death.

I gues those are stuns right (hard to see due fps drops)?

lucidity on tree + cinderswallow 50% + one single jewel rolled to 10% stun is 100% avoidance
"
Kyronami написал:
"
Asag написал:
What would be best way to avoid being stunned? I find that my cyclone is getting interrupted for a split second especially when Im surrouneed by mobs and sometimes this lead to my death.

lucidity on tree + cinderswallow 50% + one single jewel rolled to 10% stun is 100% avoidance

or just Lucidity + Boot Enchant :P

honestly a lot of ways to do it.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Kyronami написал:
"
Asag написал:

or just Lucidity + Boot Enchant :P

honestly a lot of ways to do it.

problem I was having with just boot enchant was you need a kill for it to work and you can still get stunned on bossing or other times running a map if you go into a fresh harbinger pack after the 3 second threshold or whatever
Would Avatar of fire be good for this build?
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

if you are using Martyr of Innocence you can take it to be immune to physical reflect. Otherwise not needed
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

if you are using Martyr of Innocence you can take it to be immune to physical reflect. Otherwise not needed

Thanks dude
Hi, I went with the Petrified Blood route and I have the ES on hit on Watcher's Eye. Should I still run with the Energy Leech Support or should I switch to Hypothermia?

Edit: or maybe Fire Penetration?
Последняя редакция: KizunaAii. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 0:06:54
i would like to know if corpse pact 50% corpse life applies to cwc/coc/cwdt setups or not. since it is being triggered not directly summoned by you.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Trigger

"Using: Triggering a skill does not count as you using a skill.[3] Therefore, effects that specify "when you Use a Skill", "when you Cast a Spell", "when you Attack", etc. will not work with triggers."
Последняя редакция: VioLenceJak. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 0:02:05
"
Hi, I went with the Petrified Blood route and I have the ES on hit on Watcher's Eye. Should I still run with the Energy Leech Support or should I switch to Hypothermia?

Edit: or maybe Fire Penetration?

I like Hypothermia in a vacuum. Fire Pen is situationally stronger (EE or +res maps).

"
VioLenceJak написал:
i would like to know if corpse pact 50% corpse life applies to cwc/coc/cwdt setups or not. since it is being triggered not directly summoned by you.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Trigger

"Using: Triggering a skill does not count as you using a skill.[3] Therefore, effects that specify "when you Use a Skill", "when you Cast a Spell", "when you Attack", etc. will not work with triggers."

Yes, it works. Corpse Pact does not care about uses or triggers etc...We spawn the corpses, triggered or otherwise--that comes from us.

What else can I upgrade? hitting a road block here

btw selling this whole build to anyone interested =)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация