[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
myBLUEjeansIStight написал:
Hey guys! I'm aboslutely loving htis build so far. I had like 8ex to spend to try and play this build and I have 2ex leftover currently. I still feel super squish, I cannot afford my watchers eye right now but I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out and tell me what they think would be best to change/upgrade first or just overall change on my char. I'm trying my best but this is all a little confusing. Thank you!!

managed to buy a watchers eye, i've tried vaaling like 4 enlighten 3s, I should probably just save up and buy an enlighten 4 lol cant wear the correct auras yet.

You can always down-level precision if you're off by just a little.

EDIT: also you can save a passive by removing the aura area of effect node in the Sovereignty Wheel. Thread of Hope let's us JUST take the reserve nodes. :D
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 23 мая 2021 г., 17:42:52
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Hey guys! I'm aboslutely loving htis build so far. I had like 8ex to spend to try and play this build and I have 2ex leftover currently. I still feel super squish, I cannot afford my watchers eye right now but I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out and tell me what they think would be best to change/upgrade first or just overall change on my char. I'm trying my best but this is all a little confusing. Thank you!!

managed to buy a watchers eye, i've tried vaaling like 4 enlighten 3s, I should probably just save up and buy an enlighten 4 lol cant wear the correct auras yet.

You can always down-level precision if you're off by just a little.

EDIT: also you can save a passive by removing the aura area of effect node in the Sovereignty Wheel. Thread of Hope let's us JUST take the reserve nodes. :D

Oh nice appreciate it.

Is there a gem order you recommend upgrading? I dont have any divergent or awakening gems yet, just got enlighlten 4 and trying to figure out what to spend my ex on next.
I think corrupted blood keeps killing me, I'm not sure - some bosses dot me and I just watch my es/health drain down espcially when no mobs around.
"
I think corrupted blood keeps killing me, I'm not sure - some bosses dot me and I just watch my es/health drain down espcially when no mobs around.

If it's corrupted blood, that's an easy fix. Get immunity on a jewel.

You could also be getting Ignited with a big ignite. Places like Phoenix or Enslaver in particular can be brutal. In cases like this I'd keep a Seething Divine Life Flask of Dousing to remove ignites without interrupting your own self igniting.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 25 мая 2021 г., 10:10:13
A german youtuber made a video about this build and said that he had it from you so i directly checked your guide out and its so good! I've invested some currency into it and it is really fun so far!

Is there any order in what to endgame upgrade? Like awakened gems first or good rares? Hope this explains my problem :D!
"
Shepherd_ArK написал:
A german youtuber made a video about this build and said that he had it from you so i directly checked your guide out and its so good! I've invested some currency into it and it is really fun so far!

Is there any order in what to endgame upgrade? Like awakened gems first or good rares? Hope this explains my problem :D!

Nice!

I typically go for the GEAR upgrades before gem upgrades (major ones anyways).

Awakened CoC level 3 is pretty big though if you don't want to have CDR on gear slots.
Can we do Phys reflect maps? THey tend to kill me slowly.
"
Can we do Phys reflect maps? THey tend to kill me slowly.

Yes, you need to take Avatar of Fire when using Martyr of Innocence. That is because the staff adds physical damage to spells. This will let you run Phys Reflect with no issues.
What of annoit use if have Stampede? Default(Charging Offensive on amulet)
Последняя редакция: LucDiv. Время: 25 мая 2021 г., 23:58:23
"
LucDiv написал:
What of annoit use if have Stampede? Default(Charging Offensive on amulet)

Depends on what you need. Heart of Oak or Unpredictable Offensive for some stun avoidance if you need more of that. Heart of Flame for Damage (probably), Constitution for Life. Weathered Hunter for res+dex+accuracy

Whatever you need. There's an anoint for that. :P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация