[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

gotta get watchers eye with ES on hit

this is a shitty one but thats what you need.
Ill pay someone 75C to sit down and tell me what I need to change with passives/jewels what items to upgrade first/next/soon etc. <3
So is that the reason I lose energy shield when hitting enemies? I don't regen any just lose.
"

So is that the reason I lose energy shield when hitting enemies? I don't regen any just lose.

Yeah if I had to guess, Watchers Eye with ES and a Cinderswallow flask helps a lot.
"
myBLUEjeansIStight написал:
"

Yeah if I had to guess, Watchers Eye with ES and a Cinderswallow flask helps a lot.

This. If you want your ES to do anything for you, you need the ES on hit Watcher's Eye. Cinderswallow is also massive for mapping.
would this build work good with Head Hunter? I feel like a random rare mod would break ignite
"
AnarchyAngels написал:
would this build work good with Head Hunter? I feel like a random rare mod would break ignite

yes and no.

yes it works well with HH, but there is this one pesky mod that because we self hit, applies instant 10 stacks of grasping vines on us.

yeah it's great until you get tagged with that, basically. Lol.

Oh and there's no ignite removal mods.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
AnarchyAngels написал:

yes it works well with HH, but there is this one pesky mod that because we self hit, applies instant 10 stacks of grasping vines on us.

Ah, ya that sounds deadly lol.
Hello!

I wanna try a cast on crit build. but I really dont wanna go for the standard CoC Ice Nova. I found this build and it looked interesting and as I was looking through youtube. I saw this new Double cast on crit thing that people have been doing. Is this build compatible with that?

Sorry if this has been asked before.
"
Skyza18 написал:
Hello!

I wanna try a cast on crit build. but I really dont wanna go for the standard CoC Ice Nova. I found this build and it looked interesting and as I was looking through youtube. I saw this new Double cast on crit thing that people have been doing. Is this build compatible with that?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Hey, I'm actually streaming a build like what you're asking right now!

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey

Also have a guide written for it. :D

Gryph's Burning Vengenace CoC Bladefall + Blade Blast Scion
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 2 июня 2021 г., 22:47:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация