[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
DeerFart написал:
Seems like something is very wrong here for me. Nothing is dying quickly and VD isnt casting?

Need some guidance here. I really want this to work.

EDIT: I think this is due to low crit chance and being low level.

Confirm?

EDIT EDIT: I do have BARELY any mana not reserved with all the auras (not sure how to fix this). Perhaps that is hindering the CoC?

Again, advice needed.

hey, just at a glance regarding mana: you need around 150-200 unreserved mana available in your mana pool or you will not be able to cast your spells and maintain leech+recoup. That is most likely the issue.

Hmmm how do I accomplish this? Do I drop an aura? Currently have Anger, Discipline, Precision, Herald of Ash and Vitality.

If so, what do I drop? I do have a LGOH watchers eye...also es on hit from Discipline, it ALSO has a pen mod from zealotry. Should I run that over anger?

I know... many questions. I really want to min max this build. Would love for some in depth help/good convo about this

Последняя редакция: DeerFart. Время: 13 сент. 2021 г., 9:26:38
"
DeerFart написал:

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
DeerFart написал:
Seems like something is very wrong here for me. Nothing is dying quickly and VD isnt casting?

Confirm?

EDIT EDIT: I do have BARELY any mana not reserved with all the auras (not sure how to fix this). Perhaps that is hindering the CoC?

Again, advice needed.

hey, just at a glance regarding mana: you need around 150-200 unreserved mana available in your mana pool or you will not be able to cast your spells and maintain leech+recoup. That is most likely the issue.

Hmmm how do I accomplish this? Do I drop an aura? Currently have Anger, Discipline, Precision, Herald of Ash and Vitality.

If so, what do I drop? I do have a LGOH watchers eye...also es on hit from Discipline, it ALSO has a pen mod from zealotry. Should I run that over anger?

I know... many questions. I really want to min max this build. Would love for some in depth help/good convo about this

Well, here's a couple ideas:

Change your Quicksilver or Diamond Flask to have the bench crafted %Reduced Mana Cost of Skills mod. It's 20-25%.
Get boot enchant with same effect: 18% Reduced Cost of skills if you've been hit recently.
Take Righteous Decree off your thread of Hope. The max mana will help a bit and also comes with 6% reduced mana cost.
Worst case you use a lower level precision until it's comfortable. Anomalous Precision would free up a little mana too with the 10% reduced reservation.

As for Zealotry vs Anger. You have the Watcher's Eye mod for Zealotry so that should definitely push that aura ahead of Anger. Can always check the difference in path of building as well.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
DeerFart написал:

Confirm?

Again, advice needed.

Update: All in working order now and my GOD does this wreck. Single target is iffy though. Still working my crit up.

Next I will be looking for higher life/es pieces? Maybe a VD helm enchant.
Personally my character was having a ton of issues until I got the mana stuff adjusted, I don't run precision which means I'm not 100%, but I am wrecking, I do have a open jewel slot that I am debating on what to do with as don't specifically need many things. so probably accuracy/life/es maybe.
Gryph did you see my question about what you'd recommend for leveling this now?
livejamie
"
Love the build.

I play this on standard, and this is what I've been using lately.
Changed quite a bit around here and there to test what works.

https://pastebin.com/KbqptEez

changes:
eldritch battery (no mana costs, as ES leech covers mana)

glorious vanity - Ahuana
(life leech not removed at full effect, then leeches ES)

Dropped the helm for rare helm with -12 enemy res + life
10% phys taken as fire
balanced resists for wise oak
capped chaos res

changed chest, ideally would love spell crit, but happy with it for now.
easily get power, frenzy, endurance charges.

since the golem can chill, I went with temple gloves for damage vs chilled over crit change against shocked enemies.

circle of anguish with herald of ash buffs. big dps increase here.

headhunter because headhunter.
bottled faith.

sniped a lovely watchers eye for 35ex with
crit multi - anger
es on hit - discipline
1% life leeched - vitality

I successfully leveled to 100, no deaths.
with only 3.8k life, it seems squishy, but with all the above, it's actually insanely tanky.
100% stun avoidance
wise oak balance for 10% reduction,
immune to freeze/chill due to ignite
etc.

overall, love it. can easily run through high delirium maps with no problems.
simulacrum is a joke with it.

How do you generate Endurance and Frenzy charges?
I want to try your build, but I'm gonna try something unprecedented - probably gonna be crap but I'm gonna attempt it anyway:

put your build into the Transcedence/Juggnernaut shell.

I'll lose some crit, and a lot of damage by not being necro, however, I am addicted to the playstyle of facetanking everything so I have to try it.

However, will Transcedence and high armour preventing damage from Eye of innocence interfere with proccing the spells and functioning of build altogehter?

I'm not going to prevent all 100 damage from it right, I'm gonna take at least 1 damage and be ignited?

Thank you
Последняя редакция: Tank_The_Shredder_Evans. Время: 12 окт. 2021 г., 14:25:09
"
Tank_The_Shredder_Evans написал:
I want to try your build, but I'm gonna try something unprecedented - probably gonna be crap but I'm gonna attempt it anyway:

put your build into the Transcedence/Juggnernaut shell.

I'll lose some crit, and a lot of damage by not being necro, however, I am addicted to the playstyle of facetanking everything so I have to try it.

However, will Transcedence and high armour preventing damage from Eye of innocence interfere with proccing the spells and functioning of build altogehter?

I'm not going to prevent all 100 damage from it right, I'm gonna take at least 1 damage and be ignited?

Thank you

I can tell you now that it'll feel pretty bad.
This build is already pretty face-tanky (in its current form). We also rely on CWDT procs which will get gutted by the mitigation.

You COULD do something with Leadership's Price+Brittle for the massive crit chance. You would just sacrifice the self-ignite shenanigans. Lastly Corpse Pact gives 200% increased attack speed...hard to make up for that. :) (Need to reach around 15 aps)
Thoughts on the new patchnotes?

> Bone Offering no longer causes Minions to recover Life when they Block. Instead, it now grants Minions 4% Life Regeneration if they've Blocked recently.

This seems like a massive nerf, no?
livejamie
"
livejamie написал:
Thoughts on the new patchnotes?

> Bone Offering no longer causes Minions to recover Life when they Block. Instead, it now grants Minions 4% Life Regeneration if they've Blocked recently.

This seems like a massive nerf, no?

Haven't read them yet but,

That's not bad tbh. We already have insane recovery of life and ES without that. This could even be a buff because we lack regen vs dots. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация