[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
GoldPush написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

I wrote both builds so I am happy if people play either one. These are just my thoughts and experiences. Fun is also subjective. Fun for me is different than fun for other people.

Oh absolutely and I totally get it. I mean I have a FR totem build with asenaths and that maps about the same as suicide squad but also is amazing vs bosses.

Btw "starting to coc around 68-70", what points can you actually drop at that point to make it as functional as possible if you buy all the end game gear necessary (Ive made the 4way chest, got the martyr, clusters, WE, lgoh spell ring etc).

You just want to make sure you've filled out the crit/staff crit nodes mainly. And then the skeleton of the tree.

Got the basic skeleton up but I guess im missing a bit of accuracy and a whole lot of crit because I kill myself just doing 3 mobs in blood aqueduct as a test =D Mind seeing where I can just make this viable to grind levels. The character is: DoubleCocslapper

pob: https://pastebin.com/rR7HjkRQ

Getting diamond flask+double rotgut (mostly the dia flask) increased my survivability a bit, but i still need to use ngamahu + life flask together with my ES watchers eye and a couple ES leech nodes on tree. And still regularly killing myself
Последняя редакция: GoldPush. Время: 30 авг. 2021 г., 18:35:29
Hello guys, pls check my PoB https://pastebin.com/UwHQhVKC
I have problems with survivability and damage, but I have little experience in such assemblies.
Alas, I cannot personally check POBs right now for build reviews. My PC has been packed up for the move. :)
Loving the build! Great work

I do have 1 issue how do you get 100% crit? i have my chance to hit at 99% I think a lvl 21 precision should get me there.

I have tried different anoints and a different a cluster jewel and even power charge to 4. I think I am missing something any help would be awesome thanks

Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/dn3FicQ7
Love the build.

I play this on standard, and this is what I've been using lately.
Changed quite a bit around here and there to test what works.

https://pastebin.com/KbqptEez

changes:
eldritch battery (no mana costs, as ES leech covers mana)

glorious vanity - Ahuana
(life leech not removed at full effect, then leeches ES)

Dropped the helm for rare helm with -12 enemy res + life
10% phys taken as fire
balanced resists for wise oak
capped chaos res

changed chest, ideally would love spell crit, but happy with it for now.
easily get power, frenzy, endurance charges.

since the golem can chill, I went with temple gloves for damage vs chilled over crit change against shocked enemies.

circle of anguish with herald of ash buffs. big dps increase here.

headhunter because headhunter.
bottled faith.

sniped a lovely watchers eye for 35ex with
crit multi - anger
es on hit - discipline
1% life leeched - vitality

I successfully leveled to 100, no deaths.
with only 3.8k life, it seems squishy, but with all the above, it's actually insanely tanky.
100% stun avoidance
wise oak balance for 10% reduction,
immune to freeze/chill due to ignite
etc.

overall, love it. can easily run through high delirium maps with no problems.
simulacrum is a joke with it.

"
Love the build.

I play this on standard, and this is what I've been using lately.
Changed quite a bit around here and there to test what works.

https://pastebin.com/KbqptEez

changes:
eldritch battery (no mana costs, as ES leech covers mana)

glorious vanity - Ahuana
(life leech not removed at full effect, then leeches ES)

Dropped the helm for rare helm with -12 enemy res + life
10% phys taken as fire
balanced resists for wise oak
capped chaos res

changed chest, ideally would love spell crit, but happy with it for now.
easily get power, frenzy, endurance charges.

since the golem can chill, I went with temple gloves for damage vs chilled over crit change against shocked enemies.

circle of anguish with herald of ash buffs. big dps increase here.

headhunter because headhunter.
bottled faith.

sniped a lovely watchers eye for 35ex with
crit multi - anger
es on hit - discipline
1% life leeched - vitality

I successfully leveled to 100, no deaths.
with only 3.8k life, it seems squishy, but with all the above, it's actually insanely tanky.
100% stun avoidance
wise oak balance for 10% reduction,
immune to freeze/chill due to ignite
etc.

overall, love it. can easily run through high delirium maps with no problems.
simulacrum is a joke with it.

Corpse Pact also chills. :P

We can easily.make use of any if the temple.mod gloves. The chilled ones have the best damage output overall. The crit chance are nice if you're lacking in that regard.

I think for EB I like Devouring Diadem, at least in theory. Saves points and big mana reserve. I do love the use of Ahuana there for sustain though.

I miss old explodey chests.

They were so OP. Haha.

Herald of Ash ring is great if you can afford the slot for life+resists.

Gratz overall though. You did what I like to see people do: minmax according to your tastes. :)
fixed it i think
Последняя редакция: GoldPush. Время: 1 сент. 2021 г., 12:00:19
Build pretty good my items:

Most of my jewels have damage recouped as mana implicit from harvest craft (trying to mitigate mana cost with coc nerf).

Scuffed Maven Kill using gear above.
I was wondering why almost nobody is running Hands of the High Templar with a +1 curse chest. Even Jungroan doesn't mention this in his video. He uses gloves with the temple crit mod, but you can get crit corruptions on these gloves too.

Currently running this setup:

Need to divine the chest piece a bit more :)
Последняя редакция: Siza1337. Время: 2 сент. 2021 г., 5:50:01
"
Siza1337 написал:
I was wondering why almost nobody is running Hands of the High Templar with a +1 curse chest. Even Jungroan doesn't mention this in his video. He uses gloves with the temple crit mod, but you can get crit corruptions on these gloves too.

Currently running this setup:

Need to divine the chest piece a bit more :)

Usually because I either get the extra curse from my ring or on CWDT.

I dont use HOTHT because gloves are a great source of dex, accuracy, and resists. A good rare pair of temple gloves will far outperform HOTHT in the end.

Not that they're bad, rares are just able to be better.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 2 сент. 2021 г., 15:03:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация