[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

I think im done with all items. Reached 100 today and got my final craft done. The build is insane i can phase maven in few seconds and tank all her dmg.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

From here you need to get the craft:
"Remove non-influence, add random influence"
This will strip the strength and add a random influence modifier from the Cursader+Hunter pool. This is a little bit of RNG as there are 3 possible hits that cannot be removed by Harvest crafting. That said, every other mod can be removed so you can progress from there. Refer to the guide in the gear section in the OP for the rest of the process.

Oh man. I feel dumb reading that. I forgot remove non inf add inf existed. I was just going to live with stun and block recovery on the armour I invested all my currency into. I might block prefixes before I do it though, as the suffix options are more desirable and I can live with Int if it whiffs.
"
Scarecrow1990 написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

This will strip the strength and add a random influence modifier from the Cursader+Hunter pool. This is a little bit of RNG as there are 3 possible hits that cannot be removed by Harvest crafting. That said, every other mod can be removed so you can progress from there. Refer to the guide in the gear section in the OP for the rest of the process.

Oh man. I feel dumb reading that. I forgot remove non inf add inf existed. I was just going to live with stun and block recovery on the armour I invested all my currency into. I might block prefixes before I do it though, as the suffix options are more desirable and I can live with Int if it whiffs.

Remember that the craft can be what is removed though and you'll still be stuck with stun block recovery
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Scarecrow1990 написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Remember that the craft can be what is removed though and you'll still be stuck with stun block recovery

If I prefix can't be changed it removes mana and cons ground. Only suffix I can't remove is int, which would be 1 in 4ish from what I can see. 25% of a brick is good enough for me. It just means I can't craft on spell crit, which is the position I'm already in. Bricking a prefix would hurt survivability badly.
"
Scarecrow1990 написал:

If I prefix can't be changed it removes mana and cons ground. Only suffix I can't remove is int, which would be 1 in 4ish from what I can see. 25% of a brick is good enough for me. It just means I can't craft on spell crit, which is the position I'm already in. Bricking a prefix would hurt survivability badly.

Erm, no I mean If you craft "prefixes cannot be changed" --a suffix and roll remove a non-influence modifier, you can just strip the prefixes cannot be changed mod and still be left with stun+block recovery.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 27 янв. 2021 г., 22:02:49
build is going great thanks Gryphenprey ,fixed the low crit crafted the perfect chest, destroyed AW 8 , but have one question
what damage scaling we have ,
does elemental damage with attacks scales VD or only cyclone.
vd is no attack skill so it wont scale with it. Spell or just damage is the way to go for vd
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Scarecrow1990 написал:

Erm, no I mean If you craft "prefixes cannot be changed" --a suffix and roll remove a non-influence modifier, you can just strip the prefixes cannot be changed mod and still be left with stun+block recovery.

All fixed :). I filled prefixed with inf mods and did it that way.
Hey, just wondering if there are any alternatives to getting fortify for the build?, there are no medium sized clusters with overlord around.
"
Bloomie написал:
Hey, just wondering if there are any alternatives to getting fortify for the build?, there are no medium sized clusters with overlord around.

There's no real *good* way to do it unfortunately.

leap Slam + Fortify works but is slow,

Vigilant Strike + The Vigil could work with 1 socket. lasts 30 seconds or so.

They exist, but expensive.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация