[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
nowx написал:
Guys, I'm kinda casual player. 2 Kids and stuff.... playing everyday just a few hours. Till now I played most of the time SSF until Lvl 90-92.

For the next league I will go into trade-league, but is this build achievable for a casual player? I tried a few leagues back trade and made a few ex. but not that much... wasn't that important for me.

This build looks fun, but...

thx for the great build tho.

Hey so the damage on the build will be great on a lower budget and the uniques you'll need for the self ingite tend to be fairly cheap after a few days of the league. I ran this as SSF to maps the other day and it performs very nicely with a random staff, a tabula, and a diamond flask.
Can you have a quick look at this and tell me if I missed anything? Sorta re-purposed tree to right hand side.

https://pastebin.com/52upFX0f

(PS sorry for the thread hijack I just love ES builds ^^)
"
i_louis написал:
Can you have a quick look at this and tell me if I missed anything? Sorta re-purposed tree to right hand side.

I should preface this with:

You NEED to have an ES on hit watcher's eye for ES to work for this or you will just die...a lot. :P

I would also make sure to add accuracy to some gear for cyclone. Need 100%.

Opal Scepter base is better than dagger for the ability to use Overlord Cluster notable on a mega for fortify on hit.

I would also not use so many cremator clusters. Branch it out a little bit.

All in all, it'll work at the cost of damage and some recovery.

Spent a few minutes tweaking the tree:

https://pastebin.com/GLGSmsDc
I don't get how the lvl 20 cwdt triggers anything and you even have the divergent one in the pob, which requires even more. Are we getting that much burning dmg so that it triggers regularly?
All the changes to Ascendancies are up now and luckily we only lose some mana and get a 50% damage decrease in total, which isnt much since it is not a multiplier.

The build should be fine with that, since block and other important things havent changed. :)

Ive played Gryphs Cremation build the last 2 leagues and had so much fun.
Cant wait to give this one a try now, it would be my first Cyclone build since the changes to Cyclone.

After a quick test with crap gear, crap gems, without self ignite and no offering it still went surprisingly well.

I am so hyped to try the proper build now, the next few days will feel soooo long...

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
i_louis написал:

I should preface this with:

You NEED to have an ES on hit watcher's eye for ES to work for this or you will just die...a lot. :P

I would also make sure to add accuracy to some gear for cyclone. Need 100%.

Opal Scepter base is better than dagger for the ability to use Overlord Cluster notable on a mega for fortify on hit.

I would also not use so many cremator clusters. Branch it out a little bit.

All in all, it'll work at the cost of damage and some recovery.

Spent a few minutes tweaking the tree:

https://pastebin.com/GLGSmsDc

You're a gem!

Yeh I didn't pay attn to those clusters, new ground for me.

I didn't consider sceptre actually, was concerned about the crit chance. And yeh the gear leaves a bit of space for adding in stuff like accuracy so it should be good.

So hype I think I will play this come 3.13!
"
shokilicious написал:
I don't get how the lvl 20 cwdt triggers anything and you even have the divergent one in the pob, which requires even more. Are we getting that much burning dmg so that it triggers regularly?

To answer this i take a quote directly from Gryph from page 1 (Mechanics, the rundown):

Every time we ignite an enemy, we take 100 fire damage. This is reduced by our fire resistance and other reduced/less damage taken effects. In practice, that means with 75% Fire resistance and Fortify Buff you will take 20 damage per ignite inflicted on an enemy. This may not sound like a lot but...consider the following:
15 attacks per second on a single target=300 damage per second from Cyclone
7.5 procs of VD casts with an average of 9-11 balls per proc (we'll say 10)=1,500 fire damage taken per second.
This is not counting the fact that these are AOE spells, or that we have spells proccing off of the self damage that will also ignite.

The burning witch is burning for real. :)

Последняя редакция: Xirce. Время: 11 янв. 2021 г., 19:15:03
"
Xirce написал:
To answer this i take a quote directly from Gryph from page 1 (Mechanics, the rundown):
Ah thanks, somehow i missed that in the spoiler jungle. So we are getting around 1800dmg/second, which will trigger it every 2seconds or so. That should be plenty. I was already worried about the golem that will die so often, that i already thought about getting rid of it. But if it gets auto resummoned every 2 seconds it will be fine probably.

Awesome idea overall! I played the self dmg VD with bridel to lvl 98 in metamorph and it was a hell of fun.
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 11 янв. 2021 г., 19:19:43
Oh I had one more question.

Does bladeblast actually unnerve without a lingering blade? I can't see BV anywhere.
"
i_louis написал:
Oh I had one more question.

Does bladeblast actually unnerve without a lingering blade? I can't see BV anywhere.

It does, it creates a physical aoe explosion which unnerves enemies.

In case there are lingering blades on the ground the explosion chains.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация