[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Neat trick haha! Would have never guessed.
Do the Necromancer nerfs hit us too hard or do we still have a green light to plan to start this one?
"
AngelOfPassion написал:
Do the Necromancer nerfs hit us too hard or do we still have a green light to plan to start this one?

We lost a total of 50% increased damage (this equated to about 5-6% more damage in total). Doesn't otherwise affect us at all.

Super Green light! :D

"
shokilicious написал:
"
Xirce написал:
To answer this i take a quote directly from Gryph from page 1 (Mechanics, the rundown):
Ah thanks, somehow i missed that in the spoiler jungle. So we are getting around 1800dmg/second, which will trigger it every 2seconds or so. That should be plenty. I was already worried about the golem that will die so often, that i already thought about getting rid of it. But if it gets auto resummoned every 2 seconds it will be fine probably.

Awesome idea overall! I played the self dmg VD with bridel to lvl 98 in metamorph and it was a hell of fun.

"spoiler jungle" That made me chuckle. :P

Also to clarify regarding Divergent CWDT, despite the wording it's actually *less* damage required. I have no idea why it is this way but that's how it functionally works. GGG and their wording. KEKW
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 1:07:02
Are you planning to release a leveling tree for VD spellslinger? Since there's a lot of stuff on the endgame tree that aren't relevant to leveling (Lucidity, cluster and unique jewels, etc.)
May Innocence guide you, citizen of Oriath...
"
Erradium написал:
Are you planning to release a leveling tree for VD spellslinger? Since there's a lot of stuff on the endgame tree that aren't relevant to leveling (Lucidity, cluster and unique jewels, etc.)

I did actually, but apparently I forgot to put it into the main post... OOPS!

https://pastebin.com/bXtLwU2h

Adding this to the leveling/leagues start section as well.

It's more or less just a generic leveling tree to help progress into the 90's. You will want to refer to the main POB in the guide for the end game tree though as that will include the unique and cluster jewels (Thread of Hope in particular saves a TON of passives)
You mentioned that the build can use Detonate Dead with minor changes.
Is it just swapping the two gems ? Or are some additional modifications required ?
"
redhelling22 написал:
You mentioned that the build can use Detonate Dead with minor changes.
Is it just swapping the two gems ? Or are some additional modifications required ?

Pretty much just a gem swap, and you'd path through the 2 15% corpse life nodes in the Undertaker wheel.

Awakened Spell cascade, the DD Helm enchantment, and a splodey chest/inpulsa are a lot more important to feel good though. That said, it's probably less laggy and the damage DD can put out is pretty legit.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 4:07:57
patch notes up, lets see.
Последняя редакция: nowx. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 16:11:06
"
nowx написал:
patch notes up, lets see.

Build is totally fine and basically untouched. We lost an inconsequential amount of damage from ascendancy (50% increased which amounts to about 5-6% total)

Martyr of Innocence got buffed big time, even more so for standard players with access to legacy ones.

"Martyr of Innocence no longer grants added Fire Damage to Spells. Instead, it now grants the Battlemage keyword (which adds main hand weapon damage to spells). This affects all versions of this item. New versions of Martyr of Innocence now have 315-360 to 450-540 added Fire Damage (from 350-400 to 500-600). Existing items can be updated to the new values with a Divine Orb, but why on Wraeclast would you do that?"

Flask Charges on Crit is an option via Hunter Belt mod or Precision Watcher's Eye.
"The cooldown for gaining a flask charge from effects which grant them on a critical strike has been reduced to 0.1 seconds (from 0.2)."

Phantasmal Desecrate could be pretty great depending on the corpse life of the new phantasmal body (this is particularly potent for DD variant)

"Phantasmal Desecrate now has a chance to produce a different special monster corpse based on its quality.
Phantasmal Desecrate now has 1% chance to spawn a forgotten corpse per 1% gem quality (from 0.1% per 1% gem quality)."
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 16:52:10
What do you think about using Leash of oblation belt for cwdt'ing all 3 offerings since now it doesn't reduce their effect?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация