[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Ghams написал:
Hey guys :-)

Could someone with a little bit more experiece take a look at my POB and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I think my damage feels kinda low and sometimes I suddenly get one shotted out of nowhere.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/PYiLFdFq

Thank you!

You should still be using a diamond flask for the crit on your VD for now. 52% crit chance on your spell.

Chest is decent filler but it's probably time to upgrade. Hunter+Crusader with extra curse and other stats is going to be best (see mine)

Once you have 2nd curse, get curse on hit ring.

Bottled Faith is a pretty massive DPS boost as well.

You should 5L the staff, drop steelskin(redundant with Immortal Call and bad with self damage setup), and put in divergent convocation for Unnerve

Megalomaniac with Overlord will bolster survival a lot with perma Fortify.

Level Precision up to 20 (according to your pob this leaves you with 63 mana) and specc out of Blunt Trauma

Run Merc/Cruel lab for boot enchant. You do not have stun Immunity and are probably dying as a result. Need 1x 10% Stun Avoidance jewel to use cruel lab enchant.

Generally get more life on gear. :P

Hope this helps!
Hello, it's amazing fun build, thank you very much Gryph.
A lot of upgrades as of late, still need a better helmet though.

Ive been messing around with craft simulator, but I am still such a noob when it comes to harvest crafting...sigh...

Could someone kind enough, walk me through converting this item to have the -9 fire resistance mod? Is there a deterministic way of getting it, or its just better to search for one and buy it?

"
johnywise написал:
A lot of upgrades as of late, still need a better helmet though.

Ive been messing around with craft simulator, but I am still such a noob when it comes to harvest crafting...sigh...

Could someone kind enough, walk me through converting this item to have the -9 fire resistance mod? Is there a deterministic way of getting it, or its just better to search for one and buy it?

Get new base with an appropriate enchant. That's step 1.

Add Walord Influence to it.

Craft with Pristine Fossils and 1socket resonators until happy with prefix life rolls. Can use Pristine+Prismatic to boost odds of ele damage prefix.

clear away suffixes. (harvest them away or use bench craft: prefixes cannot be changed:2ex and scour)

Bench craft fire resistance, use Augment Fire. BOOM! -9% Fire Res. Augment Crit: BOOM! Crit Multi :D

Do what you want for last suffix. haha

"
ЖеняПивко написал:
Hello, it's amazing fun build, thank you very much Gryph.

Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 11:26:51
Hi guys.

How do I kill Uber atziri? I need these 2 passives :(
Hey Gryph! Amazing build, I'm having so much fun even while leveling (spellslinger is something new for me so naturally, lol). Necro is love, Necro is life. Anyway, after reading the gem links section time and time again I wanted to ask: what is the purpose of Bone Offering? We only get the damage from minion nodes so what does it actually do for us and why is it in the setup?
Oh, one more thing. Never used Glorious Vanity before and I'm about to buy one soon. What exactly does the number of sacrificed vaal mean? What value should I be looking for? Around yours, higher, or with a cool implicit? Currently I have my eye on a "10% avoid stun" one but still not really sure about it.

P.S. Ritual is the best league I've ever played...
"
LuLu_M97 написал:
Hey Gryph! Amazing build, I'm having so much fun even while leveling (spellslinger is something new for me so naturally, lol). Necro is love, Necro is life. Anyway, after reading the gem links section time and time again I wanted to ask: what is the purpose of Bone Offering? We only get the damage from minion nodes so what does it actually do for us and why is it in the setup?
Oh, one more thing. Never used Glorious Vanity before and I'm about to buy one soon. What exactly does the number of sacrificed vaal mean? What value should I be looking for? Around yours, higher, or with a cool implicit? Currently I have my eye on a "10% avoid stun" one but still not really sure about it.

P.S. Ritual is the best league I've ever played...

Bone Offering: Read Mitress of Sacrifice

Glorious Vanity...the number does not matter...at all. Only the name.

"
Somnambulka написал:
Hi guys.

How do I kill Uber atziri? I need these 2 passives :(

Use a level 1 Detonate Dead for Atziri herself. The Corpse Explosion damage side of it cannot be reflected and does substantial damage. The rest is skill bc that fight is kinda nasty with Maven Witness.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 17:07:51
Yo, just wanted to say HUGE thanks for the build - having a real blast with it! Invested around 50-ish ex (may be more, considering value of crafted items) and its been worth every single chaos so far. Probably one of the best characters i've ever played in terms of value/investment ratio, and one of the best characters in general tbh :D

It's got everything - damage, clearspeed, cool visuals thanks to chain explosions (except the times when its 480p thanks to resolution downscaling) and tankiness. The latter being really impressive: capped block, 8-9k ehp, fortify, manual Immortal Call helps a lot as well. I can basically jump into valdo's rest harbinger pack in delirious map with beyond and not care much about it and it just feels great.

For those who struggle with zfps in big packs - i set my sound effects to "false" in game configs, and now i can somewhat control my character in harbinger packs. Its nearly impossible to die in such big pack due to es/life gain on hit anyways, but its nice to be able to activate flasks/imm call for extra safety
"
Voodoorod написал:
Yo, just wanted to say HUGE thanks for the build - having a real blast with it! Invested around 50-ish ex (may be more, considering value of crafted items) and its been worth every single chaos so far. Probably one of the best characters i've ever played in terms of value/investment ratio, and one of the best characters in general tbh :D

It's got everything - damage, clearspeed, cool visuals thanks to chain explosions (except the times when its 480p thanks to resolution downscaling) and tankiness. The latter being really impressive: capped block, 8-9k ehp, fortify, manual Immortal Call helps a lot as well. I can basically jump into valdo's rest harbinger pack in delirious map with beyond and not care much about it and it just feels great.

For those who struggle with zfps in big packs - i set my sound effects to "false" in game configs, and now i can somewhat control my character in harbinger packs. Its nearly impossible to die in such big pack due to es/life gain on hit anyways, but its nice to be able to activate flasks/imm call for extra safety

Worth noting that if you do the sound thing, you cannot do that from the client. You actually have to go into the game files themselves.

I'm running DD now and that's solved a lot of the FPS issues in addition to just being more damage in general
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Voodoorod написал:

Worth noting that if you do the sound thing, you cannot do that from the client. You actually have to go into the game files themselves.

I'm running DD now and that's solved a lot of the FPS issues in addition to just being more damage in general

Well, dd isnt as good for mapping imo. VD balls go all over the place, which is especially usefull in dungeon-like maps (like Necropolis which i farm a lot lately). For bossing - yes, dd is the king, mainly because it does actually let you see the ground effects and stuff like maze exits on Sirus fight :D Bringing some thicc harvest spectre bois also helps to boost dmg by quite a bit. I even made a second amulet for that with +1 spectre anointment. You can switch back to Eye of Innocence, but the spectre stays in the "desecrate pool" of the instance, as far as i know how it works

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация