[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Voodoorod написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Voodoorod написал:
Yo, just wanted to say HUGE thanks for the build - having a real blast with it! Invested around 50-ish ex (may be more, considering value of crafted items) and its been worth every single chaos so far. Probably one of the best characters i've ever played in terms of value/investment ratio, and one of the best characters in general tbh :D

It's got everything - damage, clearspeed, cool visuals thanks to chain explosions (except the times when its 480p thanks to resolution downscaling) and tankiness. The latter being really impressive: capped block, 8-9k ehp, fortify, manual Immortal Call helps a lot as well. I can basically jump into valdo's rest harbinger pack in delirious map with beyond and not care much about it and it just feels great.

For those who struggle with zfps in big packs - i set my sound effects to "false" in game configs, and now i can somewhat control my character in harbinger packs. Its nearly impossible to die in such big pack due to es/life gain on hit anyways, but its nice to be able to activate flasks/imm call for extra safety

Worth noting that if you do the sound thing, you cannot do that from the client. You actually have to go into the game files themselves.

I'm running DD now and that's solved a lot of the FPS issues in addition to just being more damage in general

Well, dd isnt as good for mapping imo. VD balls go all over the place, which is especially usefull in dungeon-like maps (like Necropolis which i farm a lot lately). For bossing - yes, dd is the king, mainly because it does actually let you see the ground effects and stuff like maze exits on Sirus fight :D Bringing some thicc harvest spectre bois also helps to boost dmg by quite a bit. I even made a second amulet for that with +1 spectre anointment. You can switch back to Eye of Innocence, but the spectre stays in the "desecrate pool" of the instance, as far as i know how it works

Yes, VD is better for clearing. For me it's not super noticeable or enough for me to care because of phys explosion chaining and AOE scaling.

I also use Primal Crushclaw and Primal Blisterlord. Good for both skills.

They are easily swapped around based on desires which is nice. I've just switched to DD 100% of the time because of the FPS issues and the fact that I don't really care about full clearing maps these days anyway. :P
Got a lot of your damage upgrades including a new double influence helm.

Character definitely deals out a lot more dmg. I'm not sure how to fit in spectres though? New pob: https://pastebin.com/Ec7nnmGp

Also, anyone have any insight on the alt quality desecrate? Is it worth the 5ex price?
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
johnywise написал:
A lot of upgrades as of late, still need a better helmet though.

Ive been messing around with craft simulator, but I am still such a noob when it comes to harvest crafting...sigh...

Could someone kind enough, walk me through converting this item to have the -9 fire resistance mod? Is there a deterministic way of getting it, or its just better to search for one and buy it?

Get new base with an appropriate enchant. That's step 1.

Add Walord Influence to it.

Craft with Pristine Fossils and 1socket resonators until happy with prefix life rolls. Can use Pristine+Prismatic to boost odds of ele damage prefix.

clear away suffixes. (harvest them away or use bench craft: prefixes cannot be changed:2ex and scour)

Bench craft fire resistance, use Augment Fire. BOOM! -9% Fire Res. Augment Crit: BOOM! Crit Multi :D

Do what you want for last suffix. haha

Thank you, appreciate it. Today was a journey of mistakes and valuable lessons, but somehow I ended up with this. Pretty happy!

Thanks for the help the other day. Chracter is now one of the best 've had in awhile...

One issue. I can't run disciple, anger, ash, precision all at once.... I don't have enough mana... How do i fix this issue?
"
Homelessjunky написал:
Thanks for the help the other day. Chracter is now one of the best 've had in awhile...

One issue. I can't run disciple, anger, ash, precision all at once.... I don't have enough mana... How do i fix this issue?

Enlighten support level 4. And if you still have trouble, a lower level precision
I have spent 35ex trying to add a Tier 1 attack roll... I swear this chest is cursed... nothing but T2 rolls on a ilvl86 chest.

Is this fucking normal when it comes to crafting?
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 4:36:16
"
brunowa написал:
I have spent 35ex trying to add a Tier 1 attack roll... I swear this chest is cursed... nothing but T2 rolls on a ilvl86 chest.

Is this fucking normal when it comes to crafting?

Uhhhh...I would call that incredibly unlucky. It's a 50/50 each time.
There is something needed before swap to DD? (and doing more damage)

Thanks
"
trunks0 написал:
There is something needed before swap to DD? (and doing more damage)

Thanks

Explosion chest
Helmet enchant (see mine)

Awakened Spell Cascade is then a massive boost past that.

Specters if you dont have them already.
Hi there!

Could you pls take a look at my POB and tell if there any cheap (<20 ex) upgrades i can do in my tree, items? (i am absolute noob at theory craft and pob usage, just tried to follow the guide :X).

POB link: https://pastebin.com/v5Zc6PGz

Thank you.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация