Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
baronthedoge написал:
"
Kukabay написал:
I have 16.5 million dot damage. What do I need to do for the upgrade?

3x blowback, cooked cluster
1 lethal pride (%60 burning damage)

How did you get 4 blues on that gloves??? I need to upgrade my own but I need 4b on armor or armor/evasion gloves and its been impossible.

Craft 2 sockets
Craft At least two blue
Craft 3 sockets, if red or green, craft 2 sockets and then 3 again until you hit blue.
Repeat the step above with 4 sockets.

ez
"
Kayzin написал:
"
baronthedoge написал:
"
Kukabay написал:
I have 16.5 million dot damage. What do I need to do for the upgrade?

3x blowback, cooked cluster
1 lethal pride (%60 burning damage)

How did you get 4 blues on that gloves??? I need to upgrade my own but I need 4b on armor or armor/evasion gloves and its been impossible.

Craft 2 sockets
Craft At least two blue
Craft 3 sockets, if red or green, craft 2 sockets and then 3 again until you hit blue.
Repeat the step above with 4 sockets.

ez

Awesome thanks
I'm having trouble getting the cluster jewels, i've tried crafting them and I'm already 2 ex down without any jewel..
I have an Empower lvl 4 I could sell to buy 2 jewels, is it worth it? Are the +3 lvls on golems noticeable or just a min max thing?

Also any tips on crafting the jewels would be awesome.
೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨
Последняя редакция: simon_jester. Время: 1 дек. 2021 г., 9:51:38
Just crafted my new helm.. was quite a ride.

Gonna do aisling slam and hope for pierce unveil.
Последняя редакция: Esspay. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 4:07:01
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"
Pilyna написал:
Well, I really really like your build its fun, but what about to write thats quite EXPENSIVE... :D new player will be jebaited by this and than they will be sad and quit the game... And yeah i know there is budger cheaper version, but you know how are pp... "OHH WTF its not like on video, shit game and so on..."would be nice to put into "cons" expesnive, not rookie build :)

summary, Great job and go on :)

I agree while this build is definitely very fun on a medium budget but its got a lof of cons.

Most notably:
- its squishy (now i don't have all the recommended defensive layers - and some of them are very expensive to get with harvest gone but still i can get one shot just about anywhere)
- its slow (other than the boots and flask its got no other way of moving around fast)
- mana issues (this is literally the first build i ever played that goes complete zdps without the mana flask active - its very annoying actually - certainly cannot call this a chill build)
- and of course its VERY VERY expensive. just the clusters alone cost around 25-30ex (maybe like 20ex if you roll themurself).

20-25ex omg, and here Im strugling to collect 9ex for the beginning clusters.. got 2 ex so far. maybe this build is just not for me :( Im still using kinetic blast firewall setup, its fine but looking at what is needed for BA I start to think that it is just way too expensive for me :(
"
Ishamz написал:
I'm having trouble getting the cluster jewels, i've tried crafting them and I'm already 2 ex down without any jewel..
I have an Empower lvl 4 I could sell to buy 2 jewels, is it worth it? Are the +3 lvls on golems noticeable or just a min max thing?

Also any tips on crafting the jewels would be awesome.

I also tried to craft large one and lost 2 ex better to buy it but before that alwasy add POB to test is primordial close or not.

For your question it is better to replace empower with LvL 3 and buy clusters.
"
Esspay написал:
Just crafted my new helm.. was quite a ride.

Gonna do aisling slam and hope for pierce unveil.

How did you craft it?
El Psy Kongroo.
imho opinion-

got gibaiter for this build as it was "beginner friendly, super cheap"

now Im at the part where I little by little switching from KB to BA setup and Im worried more and more, all the clusters 9-12ex, people even saying later on 20-30ex, all the items went in price ALOT as build become just "popular" so its no way beginner friendly or budget anymore :( sad face, now will need to think of another build to play as this one is just too expensive for me :((
edit - forgot quote
Последняя редакция: Esspay. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 4:37:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация