Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
carfreak02 написал:
For those of you needing pierce on boots or whatever, consider getting a pair of voidwalker boots. They are dirt cheap and perma phasing helps ALOT in ultimatums, also 30-50 dex is very nice + chance to avoid projectiles.

no hp and res tho, but for the price... its suuuuper good, will buy them right now :D I think I can spare 50 hp on my boots and 32 fire res xD at least for now. tyty for the suggestion. maybe by any chance you could check my character and see if I can upgrade smth for cheap ?
Well, I really really like your build its fun, but what about to write thats quite EXPENSIVE... :D new player will be jebaited by this and than they will be sad and quit the game... And yeah i know there is budger cheaper version, but you know how are pp... "OHH WTF its not like on video, shit game and so on..."would be nice to put into "cons" expesnive, not rookie build :)

summary, Great job and go on :)
"
lvlotorbreath написал:

What do I slam with this? It's an open prefix and do I need to block a specific craft?

Anyone?
I have 16.5 million dot damage. What do I need to do for the upgrade?

3x blowback, cooked cluster
1 lethal pride (%60 burning damage)

Hey, the flat cold damage on helmet matters a lot on dmg? i got this one today but i think i trolled, idk if the flat cold is really important or not but i got one today with only 15 to 35 cold dmg, but haves the lab enchant, bought it for 3 ex, what you think?
---
Последняя редакция: greeshaw. Время: 10 нояб. 2021 г., 15:42:32
Recorded an Uber Elder using GMP damage is still good and more clarity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc3533wZ2Sc
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
greeshaw написал:
Just curious - why do we use wrath instead of anger for this build? I know that all damage ignites, but wouldn't we have more +fire from passives or whatever which would scale the added fire dmg more than lightning? Maybe I am missing something. Thank you in advance.

I'm pretty sure its because of the shock that lightning damage does. Otherwise it doesn't matter which aura u use for flat damage boost.
"
Pilyna написал:
Well, I really really like your build its fun, but what about to write thats quite EXPENSIVE... :D new player will be jebaited by this and than they will be sad and quit the game... And yeah i know there is budger cheaper version, but you know how are pp... "OHH WTF its not like on video, shit game and so on..."would be nice to put into "cons" expesnive, not rookie build :)

summary, Great job and go on :)

I agree while this build is definitely very fun on a medium budget but its got a lof of cons.

Most notably:
- its squishy (now i don't have all the recommended defensive layers - and some of them are very expensive to get with harvest gone but still i can get one shot just about anywhere)
- its slow (other than the boots and flask its got no other way of moving around fast)
- mana issues (this is literally the first build i ever played that goes complete zdps without the mana flask active - its very annoying actually - certainly cannot call this a chill build)
- and of course its VERY VERY expensive. just the clusters alone cost around 25-30ex (maybe like 20ex if you roll themurself).
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 22:29:46
"
Kukabay написал:
I have 16.5 million dot damage. What do I need to do for the upgrade?

3x blowback, cooked cluster
1 lethal pride (%60 burning damage)

How did you get 4 blues on that gloves??? I need to upgrade my own but I need 4b on armor or armor/evasion gloves and its been impossible.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация