Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Ishamz написал:
I'm having trouble getting the cluster jewels, i've tried crafting them and I'm already 2 ex down without any jewel..
I have an Empower lvl 4 I could sell to buy 2 jewels, is it worth it? Are the +3 lvls on golems noticeable or just a min max thing?

Also any tips on crafting the jewels would be awesome.

You should definitely get the clusters before the lvl4 empower. They give a big boost of dps.

Crafting mediums is simple either spam scorched fossils. It takes about 100 on average but you can always get lucky. Or you can take it slow and use harvest fire rerolls which are basically the same thing.

Large ones is even easier. Just spam pristine fossil. It takes maybe like an average of 10-15. Or do the same with harvest and you usually hit it pretty fast.
Maven orb burning - took 2 tries

Bought a prerolled fire dmg to nearby enemies with second influence roll then maven orbed that - 1 try

Woke orb them together - hit t1 dex by pure luck

it rolled with 3 full bad prefixes so i did suffix cannot be changed reroll prefix [harvest] which removed 2 prefixes

Now i did suffix cannot be changed[bench] for 2 exalts

Use fire reforge in harvest with suffix cannot be changed onto it to get phy taken as fire 100% chance. only downside is that it has 2 tiers. took 3 tries [6ex]

divined it

crafted life.

Last step will be adding aisling veil on prefix hoping for pierce or hybrid life. This might give me 3 dead prefixes too but its better than exalt slamming i think.
Последняя редакция: Esspay. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 5:04:16
"
Esspay написал:
"
Zimtdrop написал:
"
Esspay написал:
Just crafted my new helm.. was quite a ride.

Gonna do aisling slam and hope for pierce unveil.

How did you craft it?

Maven orb burning - took 2 tries

Bought a prerolled fire dmg to nearby enemies with second influence roll then maven orbed that - 1 try

it rolled with 3 full bad prefixes so i did suffix cannot be changed reroll prefix [harvest] which removed 2 prefixes

Now i did suffix cannot be changed[bench] for 2 exalts

Use fire reforge in harvest with suffix cannot be changed onto it to get phy taken as fire 100% chance. only downside is that it has 2 tiers. took 3 tries [6ex]

divined it

crafted life.

Last step will be adding aisling veil on prefix hoping for pierce or hybrid life. This might give me 3 dead prefixes too but its better than exalt slamming i think.

Very nice helm did you buy the base with the lab ench?
Yeah. its dropped in price quite a bit recently so if you wanna make one like that its not to bad now.
"
Esspay написал:

Very lucky! Gratz :)

Btw here's my experience with the medium cluster jewels: I wasn't very fond of buying them because they are so expensive. So I decided to craft them myself. Can't be that hard, can it? Long story short: I ended up buying all 4 of them after wasting a shitton of fossils, harvest crafts, alt/regals. LOL :(
El Psy Kongroo.
"
Zimtdrop написал:
"
Esspay написал:

Very lucky! Gratz :)

Btw here's my experience with the medium cluster jewels: I wasn't very fond of buying them because they are so expensive. So I decided to craft them myself. Can't be that hard, can it? Long story short: I ended up buying all 4 of them after wasting a shitton of fossils, harvest crafts, alt/regals. LOL :(

dont worry youre not alone.

im still rolling 2 of my mediums at lvl 98 lol i could buy em but whats the fun in that.
Not sure if it has been asked or mentioned yet, but i see alot of players using replica emberwake ring..im inclined to think that they are maybe just using it for single target bossing and berek for clearing?
"
Not sure if it has been asked or mentioned yet, but i see alot of players using replica emberwake ring..im inclined to think that they are maybe just using it for single target bossing and berek for clearing?

That's correct yes I personally ring switch on anything conquerer+ and metamorphs or any other high hp mob
hey, why are we using a +1 curse chest with hextouch? isnt it a lot easier to go with awakened hextouch and free up the prefix (and crafting cost) slot in the chest?
Hello, I recently rerolled from a fail carrion build and I have a question regarding cluster jewels. I noticed that the large clusters recommended have 8 passive points, but I cannot find any in trade, only with 10 or 11 passives.
Also, the medium clusters are kinda expensive for me atm, what is more important Blowback or Cooked Alive?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация