Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Guys, what is the best 5 link setup for Xoph's bow? I cannot afford 6L one yet, and am not quite sure which gem to remove.
"
Wauukeen написал:
Guys, what is the best 5 link setup for Xoph's bow? I cannot afford 6L one yet, and am not quite sure which gem to remove.

I removed Unbound. It's the lowest of the "more" multipliers but you also lose ignite duration, which will make it harder to sustain 5 stacks on beefy bosses.
Anyone feel like reviewing my setup? I finally spent all day yesterday trading up all my currency so far and swapping over from Flameslinger. I noticed a slight increase in clear but survivability just tanked. Suddenly struggling with T12+ (low boss damage even with Swift Affliction, stunlocked sometimes in Ults, generally low hp/getting one shot sometimes).

https://pastebin.com/85ip9E2t

Any cheap improvements I could make now while farming up again? (only have like 1 ex now).

Thx.
Последняя редакция: rAx. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 12:41:45
"
rAx написал:
Anyone feel like reviewing my setup? I finally spent all day yesterday trading up all my currency so far and swapping over from Flameslinger. I noticed a slight increase in clear but survivability just tanked. Suddenly struggling with T12+ (low boss damage even with Swift Affliction, stunlocked sometimes in Ults, generally low hp/getting one shot sometimes).

https://pastebin.com/85ip9E2t

Any cheap improvements I could make now while farming up again? (only have like 1 ex now).

Thx.

Get stun immunity from unwavering stance or what ever its called. it costs like 3-4 points to travel to but its 100% worth it
"
Charlieofdoom написал:
Get stun immunity from unwavering stance or what ever its called. it costs like 3-4 points to travel to but its 100% worth it

But then I lose ~27% evasion..
"
rAx написал:
"
Charlieofdoom написал:

But then I lose ~27% evasion..

then you can get 50% from cinderswallow flask, and the rest from a boot enchant or 5x10% from jewel enchants
This build can't reach 60% damage reduction with golems.

I've combed through the last 20 pages and can't find one straight answer of how OP got 60% damage reduction from golems. I'm sitting at around half that with max golems, 2x primordial, and all the passives that buff golems.
"
Malira написал:

I've combed through the last 20 pages and can't find one straight answer of how OP got 60% damage reduction from golems. I'm sitting at around half that with max golems, 2x primordial, and all the passives that buff golems.

iam at 44% with 9 golems
"
Charlieofdoom написал:
"
Malira написал:

iam at 44% with 9 golems

Yea im probably stacking too much evasion. I think im going to fix my flask situation to get a bit more damage reduction till i can get more AC
I think the pros/cons section is a bit deceiving.. boss damage is good after you invest 30ex in gear, maybe more. Defensive layers is basically your damage, it's kill or be killed. Off-meta is ridiculous, the build is as meta as it gets, everything is super expensive.

I'm happy with the build but im squishy as fuck, I've no idea how I'm gonna survive t16s or endgame bosses.. Still missing important gear though so I'll update later.

Also legion encounters are bullshit, lol.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация