Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Guys, i have a 30 ex budget, will i reach at least half of the 30KK dps with it? I am trying to decide if i should invest in this build or not, since it looks fun and good.
This build is so funny,im around budget build and even with it bosses like aw9 sirus are kinda joke. I know im missing some of dmg stats on items, could you guys tell me in what order should i upgrade my eq ?
"
Hughs написал:
Guys, i have a 30 ex budget, will i reach at least half of the 30KK dps with it? I am trying to decide if i should invest in this build or not, since it looks fun and good.

I'd say you could probably reach 8-10m? Assuming you get all the clusters and jewels you need. A wrath watcher's eye is basically worth nothing compared to a malevolence but still a good chunk of dps.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
"
borowik13 написал:
You know that a build is good when Einhar bugs out because you've killed a beast too far :D
Tried A9 Sirus and Maven with parts missing (mainly second curse, aura stronger than HoA) and died twice because of a sloppy plays on a sort of glass cannon build.

I don't think I've ever played a build with comparable clear speed and an ability to do bosses easily on a <30ex budget. If golems don't get nerfed I might play it longer in standard as it has a great self crafting potential for min-maxing.

About timeless jewel, I've used dozens of divines rolling Lethal Prides and settled on a 1 faster ignite + some damage and life. I have seen only one double ignite but other stats were not that good, anyone want to buy that one?

What are the other mods besides 2x ignite deals dmg faster? I too spent a lotttt of divines
"
gkp123 написал:
"
Hughs написал:

I'd say you could probably reach 8-10m? Assuming you get all the clusters and jewels you need. A wrath watcher's eye is basically worth nothing compared to a malevolence but still a good chunk of dps.

I already have one watcher's but with only single mod damage over time multiplier, not together with wrath/anger.

I have budget to get the clusters as well, idk about the helm or chest.
Any pros or cons between using Wrath/Anger/Hatred? What should we be using?
How hard is it to craft the medium cluster jewels? There is not a single one for sale on the console market...

"
dguay01 написал:
How hard is it to craft the medium cluster jewels? There is not a single one for sale on the console market...

+/- 100 scorched fossils
Последняя редакция: Juvarith. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 17:32:06
"
Juvarith написал:

"
dguay01 написал:

+/- 100 scorched fossils

So it's better to go fossils than Alt spam?
"
dguay01 написал:
"
Juvarith написал:

"
dguay01 написал:

+/- 100 scorched fossils

So it's better to go fossils than Alt spam?

yes because you need 2 prefix

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация