Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

How much currency do you need to start this build? Thinking about trying it :)

On my other char I've some gems I can use, and also have a HH.
Последняя редакция: Protax010. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 4:55:19
Using glove crafting guide... what's the best approach when only 1 prefix is present?

Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 4:57:40
"
JCOH35 написал:
If your Maven Orb'ng, and you have 1 elevated mod in place already, and 1 non-elevated mod, is it still a 50/50 chance it upgrades the non-elevated and removes the elevated one?

I keep getting the same result and just paying 6.5ex to divine orb the elevated mod =(.

Sadly Maven Orb is just a 50:50 every time :/
"
brunowa написал:
Using glove crafting guide... what's the best approach when only 1 prefix is present?

As you want pure life roll anyways, I would recommend to craft phys dmg leeched as life (to block this life mod) and augment life

Still.. Wouldn't recommend crafting on those gloves as harvest crafting will cost you multiple exalteds and thus you should start with a base with already t1/t2 flat life as remove-add life costs already 2ex each
Последняя редакция: HardPrimat. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 5:25:18
Hello! Very strong build! I became your fan! :) Suitable even for the start, but it's difficult to balance at the start with resistance and agility)
Thanks for gloves guide. Worked a charm.

Still some tidying up to do but the basics are done.

Took a chance on a maven...

Now we are close to BiS.

Two open prefixes to play with for flat damage I guess?
how to craft cluster jewel ?
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
rossmat707 написал:

I mavened my double tier 1 hunter mods and lost pierce 2. I think i'm fucked now :D

just craft a suffix and augment influence mod (50:50 to hit pierce) if you don't hit pierce the other 2 mods have "chaos" tag so you can remove chaos + aug influence again

Is that a harvest craft? I've only ever seen the "add random influence to a non
influenced item" in harvest.
Thanks by the way :D
nice build

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация