Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

I mavened my double tier 1 hunter mods and lost pierce 2. I think i'm fucked now :D
Someone knows the detailed process to craft the quiver? Not a single decent quiver for sale, and people are selling shit ones for 5+ ex.
The build received a "buff" in the last patch as bonus of anomalous golems did not work. This is now fixed, so with anomalous golems you can get 20% increased buff effect on each golem!
I am loving the build so far but sometimes I just keep dieing in higher tier maps would someone look over my PoB and advice where i could make improvementsit would be much appreciated

https://pastebin.com/8wuemtnt
Should I try another Maven's Orb on my;

or just stay with the elevated physical taken as cold, and normal t1 chance to ignite.

The crown is i86, but ive remove/added fire probally 20 times atleast and never hit the elevated chance to ignite roll, is it possible w/o Mavens Orb, according to poedb it just had to be a base of ilv 85.

"
JCOH35 написал:
Should I try another Maven's Orb on my;

or just stay with the elevated physical taken as cold, and normal t1 chance to ignite.

The crown is i86, but ive remove/added fire probally 20 times atleast and never hit the elevated chance to ignite roll, is it possible w/o Mavens Orb, according to poedb it just had to be a base of ilv 85.

you can hit elevated mods only with Maven Orbs!

Else they would be absolutely useless ^^. I wouldn't recommend spending that much money on a helmet without enchant.
Added crafting guide for Best in Slot Gloves

Crafting Guide for Best-in-Slot Version
Скрытый текст

First of all we need a base with specific mod combinations. Preferably you want:
-Life
-Temple Mod (Doesn't matter which one cold/fire/light)
-T1 Dex / T1 Resistance

You can find such gloves with the following search:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/6MpLqVXuG

All other mods should be targetable by harvest having tags like "Defence"/"Attack" etc. Avoid stats like Rarity/Strenght/Int

I bought the following base for 4ex

These gloves have the wrong temple mod, but that can be fixed by switching Light -> Fire res (but first we have to get rid of the fire resistance already on the item) (remove Fire (60c)

As we removed the fire resistance, we can now change resistance light -> fire and get the desired temple mod (Change resi 25c)

Next we want to block all prefixes with a craft, to prepare our Hunter Exalted Slam, as we want to exalt on a suffix, because if we are lucky we directly hit the desired mod (Fire damage over time multiplier):

Now we can Hunter Exalted Slam the Gloves and pray that we maybe hit T1 fire dot multi already. Normally you hit other mods that can be target removed by tags like cold/chaos etc. or with just "remove influence mod" (Hunter Ex 1ex)

As I hit Chaos dot multi, I can just remove it via "Remove Chaos" (60c):

Now we have prefixes blocked, fire res on the item and if we augment fire, we are guaranteed to hit fire dot multi t1 or t2 (aug fire 1ex):

If you are unlucky and hit t2 you musn't remove fire as you can remove the temple mod. So you have to go for "remove influence mod"(1ex) + "Aug Fire" (1ex) until you hit T1 (It took 4 tries for me :/ (total costs 8ex) Obviously I won't post a screenshot of every loop:

Now our suffixes are done and we can go for the prefixes. If you have undesired mods like defences, you target remove them with harvest (remove defence 1ex):

Now you can add whatever damage prefix you want (Phys/light/cold/fire damage to attacks) Only make sure, that you don't do "remove-add fire" as this kills your suffixes!!! I aimed for phys damage to attacks and went with (aug phys 1ex):

Sadly there are many phys mods (phys damage to attacks / mana leech / life leech / impale), so it's painful to get. Easier would be cold/light dmg to attacks. I rerolled 5 times "remove add phys" (5x 1ex):

Best prefix craft for damage is "28% damage during flask effect". Hybrid life isn't really worth it as the bonus is super low.

Total costs ~25ex

"
rossmat707 написал:

I mavened my double tier 1 hunter mods and lost pierce 2. I think i'm fucked now :D

just craft a suffix and augment influence mod (50:50 to hit pierce) if you don't hit pierce the other 2 mods have "chaos" tag so you can remove chaos + aug influence again
Последняя редакция: HardPrimat. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 3:47:44
Build looks awesome. Any tips for leveling gear and gem setup?
If your Maven Orb'ng, and you have 1 elevated mod in place already, and 1 non-elevated mod, is it still a 50/50 chance it upgrades the non-elevated and removes the elevated one?

I keep getting the same result and just paying 6.5ex to divine orb the elevated mod =(.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация