Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

OP I just got a HH (thanks again for the build). I suggest you to have mantra of flames instead of any jewel. With the HH the bar of buffs doesn't fit my screen, lol.
"
dguay01 написал:
"
Juvarith написал:

"
dguay01 написал:
How hard is it to craft the medium cluster jewels? There is not a single one for sale on the console market...

+/- 100 scorched fossils

So it's better to go fossils than Alt spam?

Yup, both mods are prefixes so its kinda hard to get vit via alt+regal spam
"
brunowa написал:
Any pros or cons between using Wrath/Anger/Hatred? What should we be using?

hello brunowa nice to see u around here :D

wrath/anger same thing i believe hatred aswell, whatever u find watcher eye cheaper/base
I just managed to complete the budget version and I gotta say, this build is amazing and fun, ty for sharing

Now, could someone help me decide where to invest next, im a bit lost in the crafting department but if its the only way I will give it a try

https://pastebin.com/06qtEDNd
Would an explode chest work for the build or not really? I have an explode chest with +1 curse
"
dguay01 написал:
Would an explode chest work for the build or not really? I have an explode chest with +1 curse

If they explode you don't spread the ignite. I would not use it. It feels like you are using Ed plus contagion but with only one shot.
"
Rhapsodical написал:

"
3. How are you getting temple/fire dot gloves? Slamming hunter and praying?

Скрытый текст
Pretty sure slamming it with a Hunter's. Fire Damage Over Time has the Fire tag, and the only other suffix on a Hunter influenced pair of gloves is Fire resistance. The temple mod includes fire resistance already and you can't double dip with another pure fire resist mod, so as long as your prefixes are full, you can Harvest craft Augment Fire and you're guaranteed to get Fire Damage Over Time. The gloves need to be ilvl 80+ to get the T1 version of the mod.

In general, this is the craft process:

1. Obtain a pair of temple gloves with mods you want (life, resistances, dex).

2. Ensure the prefixes are full; if you only have two prefixes you can achieve this by adding a crafted modifier.

3. Slam them with a Hunter's Orb; if you got T1 Fire DoT stop here.

4. If you have an open suffix, harvest craft Augment Fire; if you don't, clear out a suffix and then Augment Fire.

If you didn't hit T1 Fire DoT, this gets a bit more complicated. At this stage, you need another open suffix.

5. Use Harvest to change fire res to another type of res. This works with temple mods and will also change the type of flat damage the gloves do. We do this because of the next three steps.

6. Harvest craft Remove Fire. This gets rid of the DoT mod.

7. Bench craft fire res into your second open suffix (if you bench crafted a prefix earlier then you'll need to remove that and find a mod you can harvest craft into a prefix; ideally you'll do this while your suffixes are full so it can only hit a prefix).

8. Harvest craft Augment Fire. Because fire resistance is crafted on already it can only hit Fire DoT. If you fail to hit T1 Fire DoT again, remove the bench craft, remove fire, and start over from step 5 until you do. If you actually have to do this more than once you're unlucky.

9. Once you hit T1 Fire DoT, remove the bench craft. Use Harvest to change whatever resist you changed the temple mod to back to Fire. You're done.

In steps 6-8 we opt to use Remove Fire and Augment Fire rather than remove/add fire because it's a 50/50 to hit the Fire DoT rather than the fire resist. If you just remove/add fire without bench crafting the fire resist then it's approximately a 1/9 to hit T1 or T2 of the Fire DoT.

If you dont hit Tier 1 dot multi the best way to fix it - Remove influence, aug fire. And then repeat it till you hit it. Because your way is really weird and dont allow us to have dexterity on gloves or impossible to hit t1 dot multi. Otherwise all was correct
Последняя редакция: PSYCHOPATH69. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 21:52:25

amazing build ive been doing 29m dps can do sirus with 1 hand.
best build i tried whole league
I was thinking of trying this build can someone tell me what they used to level this build. Weapon and gems would be appreciated.
"
fertality написал:
I was thinking of trying this build can someone tell me what they used to level this build. Weapon and gems would be appreciated.

I recommend to start with silverbranch bow[lv.1] and hyrri's bite quiver[lv.10], Roth Reach[lv.18] , then get death opus[lv.32] and drillneck[lv.36]+all leveling gear-it would be enough to finish acts without any issues. In most cases leveling this build is almost the same way as any bow build. I leveling from 1 to 10 act with burning arrow, because most of gems u can get already in 1st act. The real enjoying part starts begins when u get berek's respite and finish 1st lab
Последняя редакция: PSYCHOPATH69. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 22:52:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация