[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

"
DawnBlue написал:
I don't really know what to do with passive points since I'm more or less finished with the tree, unless I buy more cluster jewels with the desired mods.

I invested in cluster jewels first just for that reason and I'm glad I did. The clusters are very important for how the build functions. You can invest in cheaper clusters that either don't have perfect notables or # added passives just to have something to do with your points. Replacing a cluster jewel is cheap (1 refund per cluster) so you don't need to worry about it. You can stick in anything cheap then replace it later without much fuss.

My upgrade path has gone like:

~20c of rares just to get gear spots situated and uniques including helm, ring, and 5-link tremor
~3ex clusters. I paid 2ex for my large cluster, but that was earlier on. Price has probably dropped. The medium clusters were cheap.
~10c for a decent Rumi's flask
~10c for a mediocre corrupted blood immune jewel
~20c for a decent chest
3ex for my 6-link tremor rod +a couple divines I had to get a kinda ok roll
~60c for more upgrades to rares
1.5ex for lv 5 Awakened Added Lightning Damage Support
1 ex for timeless doryani jewel

I crafted my own non-cluster jewels outside of the ones mentioned above, hitting crit multi + life a couple times. Jewel crafting is one of my niches in game I use to make money. I mainly just collect jewels and use harvest, augs, and regals to try and hit good things to use and sell. The 2 multi/life jewels I have slotted are probably worth about 1ex each.

I'm not saying you should follow that order, but it's an example of how this build was equipped at least. I'm about 9-9.5ex in so far. My next upgrade will probably be replacing my amulet and getting constitution anoint. Then maybe a lv 21 arc gem. Then maybe figuring out the life->ES enchant on chest. I think this build has plenty of room to dump currency into!

"
Lemabelle написал:
I think this build has plenty of room to dump currency into!

you are not wrong, I just splashed out 50ex on

lul
"
Lemabelle написал:
"
DawnBlue написал:
I don't really know what to do with passive points since I'm more or less finished with the tree, unless I buy more cluster jewels with the desired mods.

I invested in cluster jewels first just for that reason and I'm glad I did. The clusters are very important for how the build functions. You can invest in cheaper clusters that either don't have perfect notables or # added passives just to have something to do with your points. Replacing a cluster jewel is cheap (1 refund per cluster) so you don't need to worry about it. You can stick in anything cheap then replace it later without much fuss.

My upgrade path has gone like:

~20c of rares just to get gear spots situated and uniques including helm, ring, and 5-link tremor
~3ex clusters. I paid 2ex for my large cluster, but that was earlier on. Price has probably dropped. The medium clusters were cheap.
~10c for a decent Rumi's flask
~10c for a mediocre corrupted blood immune jewel
~20c for a decent chest
3ex for my 6-link tremor rod +a couple divines I had to get a kinda ok roll
~60c for more upgrades to rares
1.5ex for lv 5 Awakened Added Lightning Damage Support
1 ex for timeless doryani jewel

I crafted my own non-cluster jewels outside of the ones mentioned above, hitting crit multi + life a couple times. Jewel crafting is one of my niches in game I use to make money. I mainly just collect jewels and use harvest, augs, and regals to try and hit good things to use and sell. The 2 multi/life jewels I have slotted are probably worth about 1ex each.

I'm not saying you should follow that order, but it's an example of how this build was equipped at least. I'm about 9-9.5ex in so far. My next upgrade will probably be replacing my amulet and getting constitution anoint. Then maybe a lv 21 arc gem. Then maybe figuring out the life->ES enchant on chest. I think this build has plenty of room to dump currency into!

Hmm. I bought two clusters for a relatively nice price, Mediums with 10% effect non-dmg ailment and some other useful stats on smalls and then I have 1 of each Blast-Freeze, Overshock, Astonishing Affliction and Cold Conduction.

IDK if I should get a 5 link tremor too, or maybe at least a 6 socket one; currently I have a 5 socket one where I keep my auras for that sweet +2 to spells and I have a corrupted 6 link with the right links for Arc mines
"
Zenevieva написал:
"
Lemabelle написал:

lul

That is utterly insane, WTF :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Well, the game itself certainly wants me to keep trying:

I just did my first conq and got this https://i.imgur.com/VYDsM2d.png

Not super good, but certainly not bad either. Gets me another ~100 life and ~60 ES, along with the lightning dmg ofc which is always nice.
"
CantripN написал:
"
Zenevieva написал:
"
Lemabelle написал:

lul

Pretty similar to mine :P
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE написал:

"
CantripN написал:

Pretty similar to mine :P

10% pen instead of 27 life. I'd say it's better :D

But yeah, both are insane.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
"
CantripN написал:
"
NITRAY написал:
"
You really don't Chill, though. You need some flat NON-LIGHTNING damage on some piece of gear/jewel to Chill, even with the Cold Conduction.

I have 16 to 24 Added Spell Fire Damage while wielding a Tow Handed on a jewel, so this should be enough right?

Didn't notice that. If you have Cold Conduction it should work. If it doesn't, look at the text I added to my helmet in the POB to force it to work.

For some reason I don't see any text on the helmet in the PoB. I'm not very good at PoB though, but I guess it should be as simple as go to Items. click on Helmet and read...?

One other PoB issue I had. I just bought a Glorious Vanity jewel but when I stuck it in the slot, it did something completely different to what it says in the PoB. I sold it again for about the same...

I noticed that some of them have a greenish colour (the one I bought did) instead of brown - and the text has all sorts of different gods mentioned and number of souls sacrificed. Does any of that matter?
What you bought was a Legion Jewel, sure, but clearly not a Glorious Vanity :D
Read about what it does on the Wiki first - https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Timeless_Jewel
I'm guessing you bought Militant Faith instead. Read carefully and fully how they work. Basically, you need Glorious Vanity, and Sacrificed to Doryani version.
This one => https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Glorious_Vanity

As for the Helmet, this is my text on mine (notice the part that says Cold Conduction):
Скрытый текст
The Three Dragons
Golden Mask
Unique ID: 600564e4ec5beae80274325c3b354e9e0a4102bcbfadf0dc961281d7a3283c27
Item Level: 53
Quality: 20
Sockets: G-G-B-B
LevelReq: 35
Implicits: 1
{range:0.354}(4-6)% increased maximum Life
+27% to all Elemental Resistances
Your Fire Damage can Shock but not Ignite
Your Cold Damage can Ignite but not Freeze or Chill
Your Lightning Damage can Freeze but not Shock
---
Volatile Mines:
Nearby Enemies take 10% increased Elemental Damage
---
Cold Conduction:
Nearby Enemies are Chilled
Your Physical Damage can Chill
Your Physical Damage can Shock
Adds 1 to 1 Physical Damage to Spells
Corrupted

You can copy this text into your pob and paste it directly, it will create the item.

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 20 мая 2021 г., 13:38:46
Can someone have a look at my character and tell me where I can improve it?

(Apart from flasks - I find the flasks mechanic a bit annoying so I tend to run with a few life flasks.)

I'm just starting on red maps and it's going ok, but there's some game mechanic that freezes up my character now and again (not real freeze, it looks more like I'm being turned to stone maybe, the toon seems to be a sort of brownish colour) and even Dash won't make it move.

I'm thinking my body armour is maybe the weakest item now?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация