[3.15] Self-Cast Eye of Winter Occultist - Get that Diablo 2 Nostalgia!

"
MalasAccount написал:
A
Question: with power charge stacking, is there a mechanical reason why there is no precursor ring in your gear list? Or is it just because it is so unrealistic to get?

Last league power charge rings started around 70ex, they were spendy. I'm sure end end tier builds will see them going on.

Woah, I just picked this up leveling and put it on because my ring was trash. With skitter bots this is actually giving me great leach!

Последняя редакция: teknik1200. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 16:57:09
when are you going to update the build page or POB?
PoB fork has eye of winter in it now. popping it into the pob instead of freezing pulse drops the dps down to 196k
can confirm. played around with some gems and got this:

added cold damage
power charge on crit
increased crit damage
inspiration
spell echo
=286k dps
"
thielow написал:
can confirm. played around with some gems and got this:

added cold damage
power charge on crit
increased crit damage
inspiration
spell echo
=286k dps

per projectile?
yes, if PoB calculates it that way.
It doesn't seem to calculate correctly but it's hard to tell. I'm level 74 in t1 and 2 maps and it clears easy on a 5l, my pob says 19k dps

I guess the question is how many projectile hits can you get on a target in that time.
Последняя редакция: teknik1200. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 13:10:10
Is increased area of effect having an effect on this gem? I'm trying to find the best way to augment the gem outside of damage to see if I can get better clear speeds. So far the unleash set up with two skills being supported by 4 gems is the most effective dps but I'm hoping to find ways to make the skill more effective by modifying it's behavior and radius.
Okay, as someone who took this PoB and followed most of it, did some minor changes but just because I was on a budget to begin with.

Let me start with the pros. lvl 87 occu self cast rn.

Pros.

Damage is decent, nothing amazing but decent. T13-T14 maps do die. Bosses at this level melts with positioning.

Cons.

You die to literally everything that moves, flask setup doesnt help with that ethier. Even at rez caps youll get absolutely nuked by a small mob at any doorstep, you have to play kite and weave constantly.

Someone who currently has double void battery to see if the damage was alright with 1 set of large/medium clusters, its kind of lackluster with this little mobility/survivalbility. At this point what I would need to make the PoB true to the character is another set of large/medium clusters, and a few jewels to boost the damage a bit. Sure I am missing kintsugi right now, but I seriously doubt thatll stop every one shot in every corner from happening.

My verdict is, this build isnt bad per say, but its mega lackluster. Damage isnt there for the investment and youre unfortunately just better getting winter orb which does the same but more with a bit of channeling. That doesnt go without saying that you need perfect positioning to shotgun bosses which can be hard at times, otherwise the fight just gets dragged out for minutes.

Personally since I am almost at sirus. I would have gone LL/ES way if I knew how rippy it would have been. But the league is meh and its a chore to play so I am just gonna quit. Hopefully a league down the road EoW gets a lil bit more buff and becomes more enjoyable, but for now. It was fun while it lasted.
Последняя редакция: Qurest. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 19:54:03
Looks like the person who made this thread has now leveled ice trap much further than they did with eye of winter lol. I wonder if they ducked out without saying goodbye.

On the chest I was thinking either shav's to go ll or something with crit chance to spells and frenzy on crit.

I've never had an acrobatics build make me think it feels good as defence.
Последняя редакция: teknik1200. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 20:42:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация