[3.15] Self-Cast Eye of Winter Occultist - Get that Diablo 2 Nostalgia!

I'm level 88 and doing red maps. I went ES/LL instead of HP, but your 'concern' would remain the same with my build also.

Sure, the build has no actual stat defenses, but EoW as a skill provides all the defense you need. As I stated in a post the other night, Projectile Speed and a Snakepit ring handle all the defense you need.

The entire screen will either die or be frozen with a single cast of EoW, and if you pair Snakepit with a Frostbite on hit ring, it makes freezing everything even more apparent. I also use Skitterbots, which chill aura keeps things slowed and able to keep distance.

Distance by the way is majorly your friend with this skill. You want to learn where the final pulse of shards happens on the path of the main eye. That is where the big huge shotgun damage happens to decimate the more hardy enemies.
IGN: Arkon_Melee_LoL

https://www.twitch.tv/arkon9944
Can you post your POB link?
"
BreezyBree написал:
Can you post your POB link?

My account is open to import into PoB
IGN: Arkon_Melee_LoL

https://www.twitch.tv/arkon9944
"
arkon9944 написал:
My account is open to import into PoB

Cool didn't know I could do that.. Thanks. Also.. I'm shit at this game, and I'm blown away at how you can afford all of this stuff so early in the league.
Последняя редакция: BreezyBree. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 21:53:18
Can someone explain the reason for Frost Bomb with this build?
"
Pantea написал:
If you're using Hydrosphere, you don't need it.

Frost bomb is good for stopping boss regeneration, and for applying cold exposure, but we already have those from ascendancy + hydrosphere.

For Hydrosphere, I'm using it with Bonechill + Culling Strike + Items Rarity. It's really good for shotgunning bosses.
Последняя редакция: 6_din_49. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 12:33:16
"
6_din_49 написал:
"
Pantea написал:
If you're using Hydrosphere, you don't need it.

Frost bomb is good for stopping boss regeneration, and for applying cold exposure, but we already have those from ascendancy + hydrosphere.

For Hydrosphere, I'm using it with Bonechill + Culling Strike + Items Rarity. It's really good for shotgunning bosses.

could you also explain the need for the vaal cold snap? sorry kinda noob
"
Pantea написал:

could you also explain the need for the vaal cold snap? sorry kinda noob
To apply Bonechill and generate Frenzy charges.
"
arkon9944 написал:
I'm level 88 and doing red maps. I went ES/LL instead of HP, but your 'concern' would remain the same with my build also.

Sure, the build has no actual stat defenses, but EoW as a skill provides all the defense you need. As I stated in a post the other night, Projectile Speed and a Snakepit ring handle all the defense you need.

The entire screen will either die or be frozen with a single cast of EoW, and if you pair Snakepit with a Frostbite on hit ring, it makes freezing everything even more apparent. I also use Skitterbots, which chill aura keeps things slowed and able to keep distance.

Distance by the way is majorly your friend with this skill. You want to learn where the final pulse of shards happens on the path of the main eye. That is where the big huge shotgun damage happens to decimate the more hardy enemies.

Can you share a video? Curious how it looks with good gear and if it is worth improving.
I am in the process of doing an elementalist variation of this build utilizing the golems and the further effect of debuffs with added AOE. Thanks alot for what you guys are posting here I've been taking bits and pieces from this thread and am comfortably doing t4 maps. It's not the best skill I've played but it's definitely a solid league starter I look forward to see how hard it can be pushed and may end up trying the occultist.
Последняя редакция: MasterKnives. Время: 29 июля 2021 г., 13:27:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация