[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

Build is working great for me in 3.20!! I do enjoy this build for bossing. Sitting at 17m DPS rn.
"
Iku написал:
"
Sunnytales написал:
is there an updated POB for this build the 3.19 has outdated everything

yep and pob is full cluster, its not a "league start" just avoid it guys if you are looking for a starter. a 75 lvl pob after lab is a joke, with no transition to high lvl

I used Mathil's version to level and now try to transition to the endgame version. But I agree this build requires at least 5-6 divines to get going. It's really, really horrible without astral projector and at least a proper shield. The squishiness with low investment also starts to get annoying in red maps. I really like the build but wouldn't recommend league starting.
Последняя редакция: Sttorr. Время: 19 дек. 2022 г., 4:08:44
Tree for no cluster early setup?
Hey, have one question. How does this pob has 100% freeze chance if only chance to freeze node is Holy Dominion with 10% chance to freeze?
"
Nadragh написал:
Hey, have one question. How does this pob has 100% freeze chance if only chance to freeze node is Holy Dominion with 10% chance to freeze?

The POB has 100% Crit chance so every hit applies ailments. Also has 100% chance to ignite
So for the helmet slot, is the big final upgrade heatshiver with Cast speed, or the helmet detailed in your current gear? TY :)
I cant sustain Righteous Fire. Anyone can help?
"
Elloktrik написал:

As long as getting consecrated ground should be fine. Basically need to stop every now and again or run through consecrated ground to get Pious Path (ascendency) to kick in with the ES regen. Nothing looks wrong with your gear, etc..

I can't say I notice the degen affect at all during normal mapping, but not tending to back track that often.

If were just trying to see if could support with POB, just ensure you are on consecrated ground is selected.
"
Elvale написал:
"
Elloktrik написал:

As long as getting consecrated ground should be fine. Basically need to stop every now and again or run through consecrated ground to get Pious Path (ascendency) to kick in with the ES regen. Nothing looks wrong with your gear, etc..

I can't say I notice the degen affect at all during normal mapping, but not tending to back track that often.

If were just trying to see if could support with POB, just ensure you are on consecrated ground is selected.

I mean I can sustain it now but my regen is so bad since I also use totems with my life. I also don't see we Life regen gear advised in pob or guide so I don't know how you guys keep high life regen?
"
Elloktrik написал:
"
Elvale написал:
"
Elloktrik написал:

I mean I can sustain it now but my regen is so bad since I also use totems with my life. I also don't see we Life regen gear advised in pob or guide so I don't know how you guys keep high life regen?

I'd say the guide feels very squishy from what I've checked out. I've added a small bit of tankyness through lifereg and it feels great.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация