[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
tojakrol написал:
Hello, guys have u got problem with single target??
Two times i lost on uber eater even w/o upgrade invitation...

Creeping frost doesnt make difference...
I think ive got nice setup tho..

empower even L3 version will make a big difference in DPS, replace added fire.
First of all, thank you for the build. So far it works very well, it clears most of T16 maps and especially Sanctums are a breeze. However sometimes I struggle with some enemies just refusing to die. Logbooks and Expeditions to a lesserr extent are a special offender here. My guess would be cold resistant monsters since I'm still hiero instead of inquis and the lack of damage.

I wonder what would be my best way of upgrading my char apart from leveling my gems of course.

Should I go for the ascendency switch next and get the forbidden jewels or get the missing cluster jewels next? Better non-cluster jewels first or should I upgrade my gear? A watcher's eye? Empower lvl 4?

What should be my next move to improve damage (and maybe survivability though I'm fine-ish with that unless the monsters are too stubborn to die)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

POB: https://pobb.in/JKuYnuM7tEfH
Последняя редакция: Mauseborg. Время: 26 дек. 2022 г., 9:39:41
strong DPS and funny build. Congratz
Hey guys, I just started this build on maps and it feels pretty damn bad at the moment and im not sure why can someone please direct me where I should be moving now to make the build feel better? Like it feels HORRIBLE at the moment no dps taking 9 years to kill a single rare and im not sure what I have done wrong here.

https://pastebin.com/Q9Md3F7H
"
TimeTroller написал:
Hey guys, I just started this build on maps and it feels pretty damn bad at the moment and im not sure why can someone please direct me where I should be moving now to make the build feel better? Like it feels HORRIBLE at the moment no dps taking 9 years to kill a single rare and im not sure what I have done wrong here.

https://pastebin.com/Q9Md3F7H

I just looked briefly but this build is 100% cold conversion via 20% quality divergent shockwave totem (instead of regular) for 40% cold convert + 40% from the mastery and you'll need another 20% from something like gloves or alternatively if you have ashes of the stars you wouldn't need the 20% on the gloves. You'll lose a lot of damage if you don't fully convert especially since this is a heatshiver build.
Последняя редакция: Saf3tyhazard. Время: 26 дек. 2022 г., 19:54:47
He should probably update the opening post then cause it needs a bit more then a 3 divine start. just a divergent shockwave is 3 divine atm.
You can get started with just a Hrimsorrow for conversion, once you swap to the divergent gem you can replace the gloves with much better stuff. I'm still in yellows but it feels alright now.
Thanks for putting this guide together!

I’ve been scraping stuff together to get this started, and my 45 divines are waaaay short of getting everything from the posted 3.19 PoB. I think at current market prices 150 div is a good estimate to get the stuff in the PoB.

Not saying it won’t work for less investment but if you want to duplicate the PoB gear/gems/jewels you better have some currency stacked!
Последняя редакция: RPAverion. Время: 27 дек. 2022 г., 11:37:59
Hi!, Love the build, right now i feel like im struggling with pack clearing due to the fact my Shockwave totems are going off slower than most. Is there anyway to increase the speed at which the totems are going off? Thank you
"
nadecker написал:
Hi!, Love the build, right now i feel like im struggling with pack clearing due to the fact my Shockwave totems are going off slower than most. Is there anyway to increase the speed at which the totems are going off? Thank you

Yes, cast speed, get it where you can.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация