[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
Elloktrik написал:
"
Elvale написал:
"
Elloktrik написал:
I cant sustain Righteous Fire. Anyone can help?

As long as getting consecrated ground should be fine. Basically need to stop every now and again or run through consecrated ground to get Pious Path (ascendency) to kick in with the ES regen. Nothing looks wrong with your gear, etc..

I can't say I notice the degen affect at all during normal mapping, but not tending to back track that often.

If were just trying to see if could support with POB, just ensure you are on consecrated ground is selected.

I mean I can sustain it now but my regen is so bad since I also use totems with my life. I also don't see we Life regen gear advised in pob or guide so I don't know how you guys keep high life regen?

I'd say the guide feels very squishy from what I've checked out. I've added a small bit of tankyness through lifereg and it feels great.[/quote]
What do u think my first upgrade should be after this point? I feel stucked
Not sure if I understand correctly. If we already have ashes - we are not going to convert any damage to cold? Also final version of build is using "normal" totems, not divergent ones?

Just started leveling using your pob and got little confused. I already have ashes and skin of the lords prepared as I farmed some currency before starting that build.
Последняя редакция: Elloktrik. Время: 22 дек. 2022 г., 13:16:00
"
swis21 написал:
Not sure if I understand correctly. If we already have ashes - we are not going to convert any damage to cold? Also final version of build is using "normal" totems, not divergent ones?

Just started leveling using your pob and got little confused. I already have ashes and skin of the lords prepared as I farmed some currency before starting that build.

ashes allows you to swap to divergent shockwave totem as increased quality converts phys dmg to cold. you can then drop hrimsorrow for rare gloves with phys dmg to cold mods either from incursion/craft/eldritch implicits to reach 100% conversion, along with any other mods you desire such as unnerve/res/life etc.
"
UmiSonodaIsBestGirl написал:
"
swis21 написал:

ashes allows you to swap to divergent shockwave totem as increased quality converts phys dmg to cold. you can then drop hrimsorrow for rare gloves with phys dmg to cold mods either from incursion/craft/eldritch implicits to reach 100% conversion, along with any other mods you desire such as unnerve/res/life etc.

You don't need Ashes for 100% Conversion. It's a luxury item. Divergent+cold mastery is 80% already. You can get the remaining 20% from eater implicit on gloves or if you are really lucky from a 'of Glaciating' (20-30% converted to cold) sanctified relic. Relics are a cool addition because they are a separate item slot. Kinda random and hard to get a useful one though
Последняя редакция: Sttorr. Время: 23 дек. 2022 г., 7:10:46
You can also unveil up to 35% phys->cold on gloves too, if you don't want to go divergent (much easier to get a level 21 gem then which is nice for damage).

Unveil 30-35% on gloves, eldritch 30% on gloves (probably need to elevate a couple times to get there), and Cold Mastery for 40% will get you to 100%. I got lucky and hit 35% on my unveil so I only needed 25% from the eldritch implicit.
Последняя редакция: Melador. Время: 24 дек. 2022 г., 10:01:01
how do we get enough mana reservation?
there are no abyss jewels with this mod
del
Последняя редакция: MVNC. Время: 22 февр. 2024 г., 6:14:22
From the forbidden jewels - allocates Pursuit of Faith - but this is luxury upgrade, right now it is like 15 div for two jewels needed.
Hello, guys have u got problem with single target??
Two times i lost on uber eater even w/o upgrade invitation...

Creeping frost doesnt make difference...
I think ive got nice setup tho..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация