[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
JGZW написал:
You can get a shaper shield with 30% reservation efficiency and open prefix.
Craft suffix cannot be changed and use harvest reforge influence.
You will get +1 totem as prefix.

Thats how i did mine

The way this harvest craft reads is like it completely reforges the item.
If you have suffixes can't be changed it leaves them alone?
"
Leiwolong1515 написал:
"
JGZW написал:
You can get a shaper shield with 30% reservation efficiency and open prefix.
Craft suffix cannot be changed and use harvest reforge influence.
You will get +1 totem as prefix.

Thats how i did mine

The way this harvest craft reads is like it completely reforges the item.
If you have suffixes can't be changed it leaves them alone?

Yupp. I crafted 2 shield using this method
"
skatepark11 написал:
Hello,

I'm following your build and this is my POB so far https://pastebin.com/hYiM0WdU I'm still missing the frenzy jewel and the ashes amulet. But at level 98 I cannot sustain FR I die right away. and with out RF if the mobs don't kill me right away the placement of totems does. Don't understand how you make this build function. plus in your POB you have over 100mil DPS I have pretty close gear and barely doing 10mil. Need help Please!

Hi.

You have a few things wrong in your PoB, mostly not clicking freeze which you should be doing to most things at your DPS level. THats where a lot of your DPS is missing. Your other very large issue is a lack of conversion to cold. Believe it or not, Hrimsorrow is almost 100% more damage for you. Just equip some Hrimsorrw, or buy some gloves and enchant physical converetd to cold via crafting bench plus switch Implicit to phys to cold. Ashes will convert for you later.

I cannot determine why you cannot sustain RF. Your PoB looks fine for it. Are you not activating vitality? Are you running maps that reduce your regen and/or reduce your aura effect? Check your Fire Resistance in maps where RF hurts you. Most likely map mods are breaking your regen. Just turn off RF in those.

I don't quite understand why FirstBorn uses the CF totems, but my guess is that many people are overcasting them as you would want to get a chilling zone and then immediately get your ST totems back up. He might come around and explain that.

Here is your PoB back fixed and with hrimsorrow.
https://pastebin.com/edaCBUMy
"
pyrvuate написал:

I don't quite understand why FirstBorn uses the CF totems, but my guess is that many people are overcasting them as you would want to get a chilling zone and then immediately get your ST totems back up. He might come around and explain that.

The CF totems don't interfere with the 4 ST totems.
Because of Multiple Totems being linked with it... so you can have 2 CF totems out while also having your 4 Shockwave totems out.
The point of the CF totems is to apply bonechill via those chilling areas created.
Последняя редакция: Leiwolong1515. Время: 4 янв. 2023 г., 0:38:40
Can you also manually creeping frost linked with bonechill instead of spelltotem?
Would save 2 sockets, but i am not sure if it's a problem with the "no dmg" from ancestral bond.
"
Zaak28 написал:
Can you also manually creeping frost linked with bonechill instead of spelltotem?
Would save 2 sockets, but i am not sure if it's a problem with the "no dmg" from ancestral bond.

You already have to manually cast Molten Shell, Brand, and then place the totems.
Adding more casts doesn't sound too hot... especially when you're taking away your ability to just run around (the best defensive)
Последняя редакция: Leiwolong1515. Время: 4 янв. 2023 г., 19:14:21
"
Leiwolong1515 написал:
"
pyrvuate написал:

The CF totems don't interfere with the 4 ST totems.
Because of Multiple Totems being linked with it... so you can have 2 CF totems out while also having your 4 Shockwave totems out.
The point of the CF totems is to apply bonechill via those chilling areas created.

yea, makes sense. thanks.

I am confused on what is best for upgrades now, currently have ~10 divines and could definitely grind up more. I tried to POB certain upgrades and was wondering whether which is more consistent and cost effective as an upgrade. My goal is to only sanctum rush and Uber Bosses eventually.

Empower 4 + Bottled Faith + Upgrade Boots ~ 7m DPS increase and improve RF sustain (~14 Divines)

+1 Min Frenzy GS ~ 4m DPS increase (20 Divines)

POB: https://pastebin.com/5rwmQj7h

Are there any upgrades that I am missing?
nvm
Последняя редакция: tojakrol. Время: 7 янв. 2023 г., 15:15:06
Hello, I just finished all the acts and unsure of what to do. I took a 2 year break from the game reaching 36 challenges completed in 2 of the leagues. However, I am now quite overwhelmed with all the new stuff in the game such as divine orbs being one of the main currencies instead of exalts. I am just unsure of what do do regarding passive skill tree (switching off from Elemental Overload, as said in the levelling POB to crit totems and when to switch from hierophant to inquisitor which I will only end up with 2 totems to play around with.) Thanks, the levelling build breezed through the acts but I am just a bit lost now.

Any help is much appreciated.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация