[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

So I see the upgrade for gloves after Ashes is Critical against shocked enemies as one of the affix's, how are we shocking enemies?
"
nadecker написал:
So I see the upgrade for gloves after Ashes is Critical against shocked enemies as one of the affix's, how are we shocking enemies?

We need some lightning damage, just light dmg to spells or eater of worlds implicit on boots - gain % physical dmg as light dmg
Последняя редакция: TurboDymoMan. Время: 29 дек. 2022 г., 8:54:39
"
RPAverion написал:
Thanks for putting this guide together!

I’ve been scraping stuff together to get this started, and my 45 divines are waaaay short of getting everything from the posted 3.19 PoB. I think at current market prices 150 div is a good estimate to get the stuff in the PoB.

Not saying it won’t work for less investment but if you want to duplicate the PoB gear/gems/jewels you better have some currency stacked!

Thanks Mathil
I am playing this build this league. And i like it , but just now i dont know what my next upgrade of the gear is.
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Hello,

I'm following your build and this is my POB so far https://pastebin.com/hYiM0WdU I'm still missing the frenzy jewel and the ashes amulet. But at level 98 I cannot sustain FR I die right away. and with out RF if the mobs don't kill me right away the placement of totems does. Don't understand how you make this build function. plus in your POB you have over 100mil DPS I have pretty close gear and barely doing 10mil. Need help Please!
Hi, I have been working on getting together all the gear for the build the past few days and have finally put together my own POB, was wondering if there are any glaring mistakes that I may need to fix? I seem to have a significantly lower life pool.

https://pastebin.com/7e0x2y0b

Overall I can see my next upgrades would be a min frenzy charge spectrum jewel and a 2 mod watcher's for more cast speed and cold damage as priority, but unsure of what else to push on after.
"
Rakutsi написал:
I am playing this build this league. And i like it , but just now i dont know what my next upgrade of the gear is.

I would look at upgrading your weapon to get +1 all and +1 physical as well as cast speed and crit multi if possible. Upgrading your shield to 30% reservation and some resistances or elemental avoid allow you to upgrade your belt jewels, boots, and ring.
"
sorry for the noob question, but where does the 4 totem come from.
1 default - 1
+1 Ancestral Bond - 2
+1 Shield - 3
??? - 4

Doesn't look like anyone answered you...

It's from Pursuit of Faith (the 2 jewels, Forbidden Flesh/Flame) that give you your 4th totem.
Anyone have good advice on crafting the 30% res eff / +1 totem shield?

There are a few listed but I'm wondering if crafting is an option...
You can get a shaper shield with 30% reservation efficiency and open prefix.
Craft suffix cannot be changed and use harvest reforge influence.
You will get +1 totem as prefix.

Thats how i did mine

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация