[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
MrNonamer написал:
"
f1rstborn написал:
"
Asag написал:
Would playing as freezing pulse/ice spear totem be better at start then move to shockwave?

FP is a better start until you grab an astral projector at which point it falls well behind.

Hey, thank you for the build, I am considering it for 3.22.
Do you know what is the main difference between this build and Von Vikton's FP/IS build?
I've checked both pobs, looks like both builds have zero survivability and millions of DPS, so I was wondering what are the key distinguishing factors.
Thanks!

While I'm not aware of the specifics of Von Vikton's fp/is build, in general both builds have un-ethical damage. Shockwave Totem has clear speed, at worst, equal to freezing pulse and single target near or equal to ice spear. So the lack of gem swap would be the biggest factor. Beyond that, probably just nick-picking.
"
Shaddrak написал:
I was reading all the comments but exactly how would I go about leveling with this? It says it's outdated information so I don't follow or use any of that at all? the pob doesn't have a leveling section to follow just the main one

The leveling section, though out-dated, still worked just fine. This league I chose a Holy Flame Totem route until act 3 that I will outline in the near future.
Build seems ridiculously squishy and underwhelming to me? I get hit like 2-3 times and die. Put about 60 divine into the build but just get absolutely demolished if anything hits me. What seems to be the issue? Was hoping to be able to level up (switched at level 93 to this build) with this build, but it seems like at this point it wont happen, if anything touches me i instantly die. Slightly upset because i feel like i just wasted like 60 divine and can barely finish a map without 2-3 deaths. not blaming you or the build. I just have shit damage and survivability after dumping a lot of currency into the build and i really don't know what to do. I don't have enough damage to kill lycia before she 1 shots in sanctum, which was the main reason i wanted to go this build, but i also don't have survivabillity to do any maps. Heres my pob if u can give any feedback, would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/YsactATy
Последняя редакция: Gaine. Время: 31 авг. 2023 г., 18:15:33
So does the build freeze pinnacle bosses? or does it not reach the threshold?
Последняя редакция: ZombiesSlayer. Время: 31 авг. 2023 г., 11:23:33
"
ZombiesSlayer написал:
So does the build freeze pinnacle bosses? or does it not reach the threshold?

Uber Pinnacles are frozen at a threshold of 7.4M. With current gear and including the 70% damage reduction, this build freezes anything up to a threshold of 18.4M. So yes, Uber Pinnacles (which are largely a waste of time) are frozen. Regular pinnacles are a joke.

Should be noted that bosses of this caliber are not reduced to an action speed of zero. So they are frozen for the purpose of heatshiver, but still locked to 30% action speed reduction.
"
Gaine написал:
Build seems ridiculously squishy and underwhelming to me? I get hit like 2-3 times and die. Put about 60 divine into the build but just get absolutely demolished if anything hits me. What seems to be the issue? Was hoping to be able to level up (switched at level 93 to this build) with this build, but it seems like at this point it wont happen, if anything touches me i instantly die. Slightly upset because i feel like i just wasted like 60 divine and can barely finish a map without 2-3 deaths. not blaming you or the build. I just have shit damage and survivability after dumping a lot of currency into the build and i really don't know what to do. I don't have enough damage to kill lycia before she 1 shots in sanctum, which was the main reason i wanted to go this build, but i also don't have survivabillity to do any maps. Heres my pob if u can give any feedback, would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/ZpDF5NMa

I'll definitely peep your POB later but will shoot a couple of ideas from the hip.
-Totem playstyle uses distance and positioning as the largest defense. SWT off screens and freezes everything (that isn't freeze immune). Often times, if dying it maps, it's due to getting ahead of yourself.

-If leveling is the plan; do so in an exp safe environment. Personally I run sanctum non-stop. Can't die on anything except Lycia and the exp is actually quite nice on higher ilvls.

-Know the damage limit. I ran sanctum at ilvl 72-78 until i could kill Lycia prior to the stupid lightning nova phase. It's more than doable, but I'm too bad to do it.
please check it out and lmk what you think. I dropped about 65 divine total and is should be able to kill lycia with this amount of investment and feel like i should be able to kill her more than 2/30 runs ive done in sanctum.

Последняя редакция: Gaine. Время: 31 авг. 2023 г., 18:15:24
"
Gaine написал:
please check it out and lmk what you think. I dropped about 65 divine total and is should be able to kill lycia with this amount of investment and feel like i should be able to kill her more than 2/30 runs ive done in sanctum.

Some notes:

-You have ashes+divergent shockwave+hrimsorrow. I think you nailed the cold convert. Switch to some rare gloves and use implicits to cover your missing 12% conversion. In this slot you could gain unnerve, damage to chilled enemies, life, resists, stats etc etc.

-Quality your critical Gems

-Quality your blessing

-Tempest Shield could be a herald

-Charisma annoint would allow you to fit a second herald

-Divergent Purifying Flame

At this point you'd be around 13M/Totem or 17M at enemy low life which should delete Lycia unless too high level or you have some sticky sanctum mods.
Hello, whatever I do, I can't wrap my head around damage calculation. Can you please check my pob and tell me why do I have 970K damage with RF active? When I check yours and removing nodes that I can't allocate, changing items to my items, removing flasks, it says 2.5M+ damage. It really confused me. Thanks.

https://pobb.in/8UYQ_xMMphcN
Последняя редакция: hyesomo. Время: 1 сент. 2023 г., 2:41:18
Hi - Can you explain why you went for Inquisitor and not Hiero?

Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация