[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

Hello!

Whats the budget gear to start farming sanctum?

i have like 20 div but i dont know for example wich armor use )your guide says skin of the * but both are extremely expensive can i use dialla like your actual cgear ? or if i must use hirmsorrow + normal shockwave (since divergent is 5 d and hrim already convert 100% cold)

Thanks
Hey guys and OP , wanna start the build but i have only 40 div to start it.Does the build have enough power to do harvest ( harder map mods and fast mob kills) and harder pinnacle bosses?What do i need to prioritize if its possible on this budget?thx in advance
Heya!

First time trying this build and i've hit an apparent wall with my damage. Can't seem to figure out why it's so low. Can somebody help?

PoB: -redacted-

Edit; Current PoB: -redacted-

Edit 2; apparently i hadn't looked at the config of the PoB at all. It seem's that i've got it (somewhat) correct now. / https://pastebin.com/U8wpybwK
Последняя редакция: HilpeäPedofiili. Время: 6 сент. 2023 г., 6:10:48
hey,

I follow your build and start to farm sanctum!
i got only one problem: how to stop RF, we don't have to remove burning or i miss something on the build?
"
hyesomo написал:
Hello, whatever I do, I can't wrap my head around damage calculation. Can you please check my pob and tell me why do I have 970K damage with RF active? When I check yours and removing nodes that I can't allocate, changing items to my items, removing flasks, it says 2.5M+ damage. It really confused me. Thanks.

https://pobb.in/8UYQ_xMMphcN

https://pastebin.com/3g08mKj4 Your PoB fixed.
"
HarryBolls написал:
Hi - Can you explain why you went for Inquisitor and not Hiero?

Thanks

1. Regeneration - permanent consecrated ground, with it applied to ES as well
2. Critical Strike Chance
3. 0% elemental resist for enemies when we are hitting with 3 elements (physical as extra light on boots to guarantee shock). This is most noticeable on Pinnacles/Ubers; but even on regular rares and map bosses it allows us to focus on raw damage instead of looking for penetration scaling.
4. Due to 1: can fit an additional aura through a blessing. Blessings have ridiculous aura effect scaling->busted hatred.
"
Pitopito написал:
Hello!

Whats the budget gear to start farming sanctum?

i have like 20 div but i dont know for example wich armor use )your guide says skin of the * but both are extremely expensive can i use dialla like your actual cgear ? or if i must use hirmsorrow + normal shockwave (since divergent is 5 d and hrim already convert 100% cold)

Thanks

Yes I plan to modify the guide. I've never seen skins so pricey before. Welcome to making our build meta i guess.
"
twistal написал:
hey,

I follow your build and start to farm sanctum!
i got only one problem: how to stop RF, we don't have to remove burning or i miss something on the build?

I pop RF on sanctum bosses. It then turns off on it's own when you switch floors. Likewise for pinnacle bosses or map bosses. Used at the end. Your regen should cover it, if you haven't gotten that far in your gear; don't use.
Loving the build, got about 30Div into it- jewels/skins/amulet most expensive things. Can do 83 Sanctums now. Finally got around to upgrading other starter items, and omg I should have had that cheap Singularity unique a long time ago, actually had it because leveled with brands. Thanks for the update and POB.

Still my POB was saying way less damage than yours similarly geared so went to configs- what's with the modified effects of chill/frozen and shock? Where does that come from.
Thanks for the guide, F1rstborn!

I used to be a Dark Pact totem enjoyer, before Soul Mantle was nerfed and totem life scaling was nerfed, so Shockwave Totem has been on my radar for awhile. Your guide helped convince me to try the skill and also to go the Inquis route!

I made this as my 2nd character, since this build needs a decent amount of currency to get functioning and running. My investment was ~40divs so that Sirus can be vaporized, he didn't even get to his spinny attack. I can't imagine what a true league start would feel like though!

Anyway, thank you for the guide and a lot of your recommendations are spot on, genuinely informative, and helpful.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация