[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

Guide looks good.

Got lucky with a mageblood gamble and now sitting in 40d and a mageblood and wondering the best changes to make to incorporate it. Have you ever done a MB version?
Hi, it seems im kind of lacking damage i dont understand where am i missing like 50M dps? Could you take a look at my pob?
https://pastebin.com/vAK5czkR
"
f1rstborn написал:
"
twistal написал:
hey,

I follow your build and start to farm sanctum!
i got only one problem: how to stop RF, we don't have to remove burning or i miss something on the build?

I pop RF on sanctum bosses. It then turns off on it's own when you switch floors. Likewise for pinnacle bosses or map bosses. Used at the end. Your regen should cover it, if you haven't gotten that far in your gear; don't use.

thanks first sanctum iL83 down! with -40% movespeed xD
Hi. I hope you'll rewrite leveling guide with poison variant.

Also could you please tell what's better - ashes of the stars or Replica Dragonfang's Flight?
what a based build, i did like 30% upgrades and im enjoying it a lot, gotta work on survivability but overall its very satisfying and as a totem lover i like it very much <3

one question tho, can you really sustain rf without life regen on your items and i mean sustain just to not getting hp and es locked after getting 1 hit?
Последняя редакция: FucciniPepperoni. Время: 7 сент. 2023 г., 10:50:03
I feel like im not as powerfull as i should be. i think i did something wrong if someone can take a look for me please

I don't know how to set up calcs and all that in pob

https://pastebin.com/9GwS30Mg
I dont know if i am doing something wrong, but i feel like it. I cant kill any boss. Well, mapboss on a white map, but thats it.
I got everything except grand spectrums, one of the clusters, body armor and unnatural instinct. Are those combined what makes this a bosskiller? And which of those should i go for first? Pob says i got 100000 dps as it stands right now. Weird or normal?

Thanks in advance.
Which Grand Spectrum Jewel's are to be prioritized? Endurance, Power Charge, Frenzy Charge then Elemental Damage?..Only seeing people run endurance, power and elemental....
"
xmasbby78 написал:
Which Grand Spectrum Jewel's are to be prioritized? Endurance, Power Charge, Frenzy Charge then Elemental Damage?..Only seeing people run endurance, power and elemental....

That's because the frenzy charge one was 26div last week, 55 div yesterday (and now 'back' to around 40 Div.

The elemental damage one is cheaper and still adds dmg.
Some random thoughts and tips:

You don't need Grand Spectrum jewels, you don't even need a 2nd Cluster Jewel setup. Just focus on what is affordable and what is strong. The right chest piece (Dialla or Skin of the Lords), Empower 3, 20/20 Divergent, will get you started.

21/20 Divergent Shockwave Totem is way too expensive for what it offers.

The Cast Speed enchant is also overpriced for what it offers. 40% Inc Damage is totally fine and way cheaper; can also use the 24% AOE enchant.

I didn't try this, but Hrimsorrow gloves with Spell Crit corrupt costs 1div and can solve a lot of problems.

Cold Conversion can be solved in many ways. 60% gloves that also have good stats, are overpriced for what they offer. Settle for the 40% conversion mastery and the 20% implicit, way cheaper that way.

Reaching Crit Cap is relatively easy, assuming the enemy has Assassin's Mark on them. Don't overpay for a +Crit Chance Hatred Watcher's Eye.

This build has tons of damage, and quickly reaches gem level diminishing returns @ Level 30. Remember this when you're trying to break the bank for even more gem levels.

People vastly underrate life and defense. Get Life on all gear pieces, spend passive points on Life. You'll die less and probably feel better about things. Try to get Chaos Res to at least > 0.

Make sure you get 100% Elemental Ailment Avoidance, with the Stormshroud + boot implicit method mentioned in the guide, or by crafting Avoidance explicit on your Shield and also using the Avoidance implicit on your boots (which still have the Avoidance explicit).

If you're mapping, you really want to use Awakened AOE once your damage is good enough. It'll feel so much better. If your DPS is low or you're running specific content like Sanctum, then certainly keep using Conc Effect instead.

This build doesn't get a ton of power from rare jewels and the passive tree, most of the power comes from gem levels, gear, and OP interaction between Heatshiver and Hatred. Even Cluster Jewels are relatively weak compared to other builds, though don't overlook the importance of 2 Medium Totem clusters.

Oh and an accurate Path of Building setup for yourself is crucial!!
Последняя редакция: BlueeGreg. Время: 10 сент. 2023 г., 22:18:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация