[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster for End Game.

I might be mistaken but from what i can gather with my PoB, i'm only doing half your damage roughly.

Any advice to improve my build?

https://pastebin.com/1Sbdwjyn

any help would be appreciated
"
Eag1e написал:
I might be mistaken but from what i can gather with my PoB, i'm only doing half your damage roughly.

Any advice to improve my build?

https://pastebin.com/1Sbdwjyn

any help would be appreciated

From comparing the calculation tab between your POB and mine, there are some obvious difference:

1. the most obvious one, I found 46% difference in cast speed increase, which results in your cast rate of 3.04 vs the goal of 4.16. This accounts for about 5M DPS. To improve cast speed, you can get a flask with cast speed suffix and get cast speed on jewels and gears.

2. you are missing some lightning damage, the main reason is because of the boot enchant, the %increased damage while leeching craft, the weapon enchant.

3. I didn't find any cold damage source in your gear, as a result, I think you won't be able to ignite enemies. You can get cold damage on abyss jewel.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 15 окт. 2022 г., 0:16:46
"
Aynath написал:
I managed to fit the herald without discarding another aura by having an enlighten linked to herald + having Determination mana reservation efficiency (30%) enchant on the helmet and getting the nodes on my passive tree that increases herald mana efficiency (you put points from the green nightmare jewel placement).

For that I removed :
- Overcharged point
- The minimum endurance charge point on the left of the tree, near the Watching Eye location
- The life + energy shield points near pain attunement
- The lightning points on the right, which I'll get them after reaching lvl 100 if I can.

You can take the reservation mastery point that gives 8% increased damage per aura and herald on you, I currently have 7 so 56% damage permanently for 1 point is definitely worth it. My gloves are linked as follow :

Molten Shell (Vaal) - Enlighten (lvl 4 but 3 is good as well) - Frostblink - Herald of Ice. Molten Shell no longer has a cost apparently and Frostblink only cost 5 mana.

EDIT : I forgot the most important ; I replaced Wrath for Discipline for more EHP (more shield), seems like a lot of loss of power but given the herald effect + the nodes allocated, it balances out :)

Nice, you are pretty good at adjusting build!

The changes you made could work very well in mapping. But during boss encounter I would recommend getting wrath aura back.

Also, I found you are missing arcane surge, which could result in further loss of damage in combat.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
From comparing the calculation tab between your POB and mine, there are some obvious difference:

1. the most obvious one, I found 46% difference in cast speed increase, which results in your cast rate of 3.04 vs the goal of 4.16. This accounts for about 5M DPS. To improve cast speed, you can get a flask with cast speed suffix and get cast speed on jewels and gears.

2. you are missing some lightning damage, the main reason is because of the boot enchant, the %increased damage while leeching craft, the weapon enchant.

3. I didn't find any cold damage source in your gear, as a result, I think you won't be able to ignite enemies. You can get cold damage on abyss jewel

Ok, took on board your advice, working on the few bits you mentioned but still a way to go

https://pastebin.com/iLj3X1jk

1 last thing, how important is the +1 endurance charge chest? as can the build survive without the +1?

Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 15 окт. 2022 г., 10:27:54
You're right, in mapping it does very well, but I lack damage against bosses, I'll adjust back when necessary. Didn't know that Arcane Surge would give that much damage actually !
Hey. thanks for your build I am currently trying to get my gear ready to swap to it:

I am crafting the body armour and have step 8 done with all three influenced mos, but i have really, really bad other rolls and no empty prefix to craft: t13 life (+3 life) for example. (other are t7 lightning res and t2 dragonfly's (+eva/es and block/stun recovery)
I am not super rich... and had to invest 10 div to get here: can i still use it like this or do i have to gamble with annulment?
Последняя редакция: DanyDerfel. Время: 15 окт. 2022 г., 13:16:11
"
JennoJoyce написал:
Build Guide finished. Welcoming feed backs.

New to POE, really enjoyed the thorough break down of how the different components of the build work. While I'm still digesting it, I am curious - how feasible is it to replace the spells in this build? For example, if you wanted to try using arc, crackling Lance, or storm brand as your primary damage skills instead?

... What about a more extreme change, like eye of winter?
Последняя редакция: GammaLyrae. Время: 15 окт. 2022 г., 14:27:30
"
Eag1e написал:

Ok, took on board your advice, working on the few bits you mentioned but still a way to go

https://pastebin.com/iLj3X1jk

1 last thing, how important is the +1 endurance charge chest? as can the build survive without the +1?

Nice! glad to see your damage has increased a lot than before.

the gain one endurance charge is the only reliable way to get endurance charge in the build.

4 endurance charges give us 16% phys reduction and 16% extra elemental resistances in combat. I would say it is pretty necessary in survival.
"
Aynath написал:
You're right, in mapping it does very well, but I lack damage against bosses, I'll adjust back when necessary. Didn't know that Arcane Surge would give that much damage actually !

Yeah, arcane surge is basically a buff that we always have on us in boss fight and mapping, especially when we can use increased duration + arcane surge to increase the duration of the buff. It is definitely worth it for its low investment.
Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 15 окт. 2022 г., 14:38:40
"
DanyDerfel написал:
Hey. thanks for your build I am currently trying to get my gear ready to swap to it:

I am crafting the body armour and have step 8 done with all three influenced mos, but i have really, really bad other rolls and no empty prefix to craft: t13 life (+3 life) for example. (other are t7 lightning res and t2 dragonfly's (+eva/es and block/stun recovery)
I am not super rich... and had to invest 10 div to get here: can i still use it like this or do i have to gamble with annulment?

Since you are farming the currency to get the necessary gear using a different build, I would say let's YOLO it. :)

when using annul orb you have 2/3 chance of success (because 4 out of 6 mods can be removed), so the chance is in our favor too.

If it removes prefix, then you can craft suffix cannot be changed and reforge caster.

If it removes the T7 lightning res, you can do beast crafting: prefix -> suffix to guarantee a safe removal of prefix.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация