Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
xH4siS написал:
"
exxxydawg написал:
Hi guys! Im playing POE for the first time.
Im trying to keep all the mods on my gear as close as possible to Enki's gear recommendations.. but I am currently running t6-t7 maps and I am squishy AF and also it feels like my dps is kinda low that I can't even oneshot normal packs of mobs sometimes. Do you have any advice?
I just got Devouring Diadem (cost me like 49c or so) yesterday, so maybe I should buy some other gear pieces?
My profile is set to public so I hope that you guys will be able to check it.

You have like no life your gear. Also your offhand dagger is pretty bad.

Well how can I get more life on it? Just reroll it now? I feel like I am gonna lose some resistances if I do that..
Farm maps->alch orb items (if it's normal) that I need->if garbage repeat? It's hard for me to get a good item. Everything that I got has wrong mods and it's kinda a waste to roll smth on it in my opinion since i haven't got a multiple crafted mods recipe yet.
"
exxxydawg написал:
"
xH4siS написал:
"
exxxydawg написал:
Hi guys! Im playing POE for the first time.
Im trying to keep all the mods on my gear as close as possible to Enki's gear recommendations.. but I am currently running t6-t7 maps and I am squishy AF and also it feels like my dps is kinda low that I can't even oneshot normal packs of mobs sometimes. Do you have any advice?
I just got Devouring Diadem (cost me like 49c or so) yesterday, so maybe I should buy some other gear pieces?
My profile is set to public so I hope that you guys will be able to check it.

You have like no life your gear. Also your offhand dagger is pretty bad.

Well how can I get more life on it? Just reroll it now? I feel like I am gonna lose some resistances if I do that..
Farm maps->alch orb items (if it's normal) that I need->if garbage repeat? It's hard for me to get a good item. Everything that I got has wrong mods and it's kinda a waste to roll smth on it in my opinion since i haven't got a multiple crafted mods recipe yet.

Unless you are in solo self found league, search for it on poe.trade. yea, you may have to farm up some currency to get what you want, but on poe.trade, someone almost always has what I'm looking for.
Ok, got it. Thank you so much guys for helping me and also for replying fast! :)
from what I hear, after Enki changed up the tree, this build is as strong as ever!!! Can't wait to run it and take a shot at Uber Elder........
Question the stupid. Because I'm using 2 unset rings. I have extra gem slots.

Does minion damage support give me more damage due to Spiritual Aid taken in passives?

I have 2 empty slots right now. Any suggestions?

Currently using
1) phase run. for the luls
2) minion damage support (HOPING IT ACTUALLY WORKS)

Edit:
P.S. If you could take a look at my gear and give me some tips would be great too!
Последняя редакция: FallenS0ulz. Время: 24 марта 2019 г., 0:55:39
Hi
Thanks for a great guide. Currently I am doing yellow maps, but still need to do the last lab. I am quite happy with my dps, but sometimes I die mainly when facing some fast Einar beasts.
Is it worth it to respec into the new build of the skill tree?
Any recommendations on how to improve my char on a budget is highly appriciated. Unfortunately I have not been lucky with any good drops/currency
Последняя редакция: Elfernovich. Время: 24 марта 2019 г., 3:42:21
Somewhat newbie, having an issue. In act 4, got EB and I'm trying to switch from Clarity to Discipline but when I do it wont let me run Herald of Thunder and Enfeeble (w/blasphemy) with it. I can run one but not both. With Clarity I can run all three. What am I missing?
Any advice what to upgrade next in my opinion i have a little low DPS.

Последняя редакция: tgstudio. Время: 24 марта 2019 г., 6:47:23
"
tgstudio написал:
Any advice what to upgrade next in my opinion i have a little low DPS.

How did you get hungry loop as an elder item?
2ex;) There is only one left on entire league when i last checked:) Probably it's worth a little more now;)
Последняя редакция: tgstudio. Время: 24 марта 2019 г., 7:53:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация