Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I feel like i have no damage, poe says i only have 40.8k dmg. Dont know what to upgrade next.

"
tgstudio написал:
2ex;) There is only one left on entire league when i last checked:) Probably it's worth a little more now;)

5 listed by 1 guy 3ex each, I want one now that I know its possible, but dont want to buy from a price fixer =(

"
ThePersuader8 написал:
I feel like i have no damage, poe says i only have 40.8k dmg. Dont know what to upgrade next.

Do you mean the POE tooltip in game? thats not gonna be accurate.
Path of Building (community made program) shows me at 249k while leeching, and 222k at full ES (301k while leaching and at full ES but that dsnt happen cause no ES overleach), whereas in-game tooltip only lists me at 31k.
If the enemy is not shocked or chilled though (as it would be for a new pack of monsters) DPS is at 120k and average hit (ie, first hit) is at 30k.

Imported your character to PoB
28k first hit on non-chilled, non-shocked mobs, DPS 124k, but this dsnt matter cause if you don't 1shot the monsters they'd be shocked and chilled soo your dps would then be 258k (59k per hit), and you'd be leeching ES putting you at 371k dps (or if at full ES 321k) and if you have onslaught up from stormbrand your at 440k DPS or 320k vs shaper/elder
All that without flasks active which is 517k dps or 370k vs shaper/elder
Последняя редакция: DEagleEye007. Время: 24 марта 2019 г., 8:51:10
Hi why do we take minion damage nodes am i missing something?
"
kimjungbill написал:

Yes
Furthest left node we take, Spiritual aid
"Increases and Reductions to minion damage also affect you"
AKA, minion damage = your damage
"
kimjungbill написал:

This come over and over again , guys ^^ read what Enki say in the build ^^ also the node say minion damage also affect the player not too hard to understand.

@Enki I think you need to put this in BiG SiZe and colored, directly at top of your topic ^^
Последняя редакция: Elf_97. Время: 24 марта 2019 г., 9:42:28
Great build. Leveling is smooth sailing.

Got few question's regarding endgame build.
Is Command of the Pit an option?
6% max life, 10% cast speed, perma arcane surge, 2 hypnotic abyss jewels should yield 100 life and 4/6 dmg mods. Could get hinder with spells on the jewel aswell.

When using The Devouring Diadem is it worth to make a 4link CWDT-IC-duration-desecrate to sustain life/mana/es even on boss fights with Feast of Flesh

Also could rly use a tree pathing suggestion when using Devouring Diadem.
Последняя редакция: yakoob. Время: 24 марта 2019 г., 17:51:51
"
ThePersuader8 написал:

If you've made it to level 91, you must be doing pretty good damage!......If you want to do even more damage, from what I've read here, having top tier multi-crafted modded daggers seem to be the way to go.
I would say Soul of The Brine King is pretty good for us in this league, i often ran into stunlocked by mobs in Synthesis.
Hello again guys! I finally bought "The Devouring Diadem" and was wondering if "Aspect of the Spider" is worth it but... How can I get "Aspect of the Spider"?
I dont even know wth is it.

One more thing!
I just refunded 4 mana reserved nodes and EB, there are 5 mana reserved nodes or it's "Aura Area of Effect" node (the one that lets u select the 3 mana reserved nodes from the left) the one that I'm missing?

Последняя редакция: Matriosca. Время: 24 марта 2019 г., 15:06:53

Are Catalysts a solid choice for Tier 10-15 maps?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация