Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I have a question. I am currently Lvl 89 and I just got a Devouring Diadem, which is awesome for the build. With the 6 points saved in the passive tree, what does everyone recommend I take instead? I am currently at 4k hp/2200 ES but only seem to have about 40 unreserved mana out of 948 when I activate Wrath and Discipline.

Последняя редакция: Physt69. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 0:59:58
does anyone have any thoughts on this?
"
yakoob написал:
"
"
cutkiller написал:
i killed him yesterday on red map with an unoptimized gear..

" Unoptimized gear " lol i just saw your profil.

The whole time I thought you were ranting about not being able to kill uber elder. I just realized you were talking about red elder :o Now I'm pretty convinced you were attempting it with onsl-empo 4L d^_^b

Lol you have no idea what you're talking about man. go back to your cave please :)
Hi,kill uber elder with this build today. But spend all 6 portals) im think that because im bad.Thanks for this build i really like it.
"
Proletariate1984 написал:

This only has cast speed on it. In order to qualify as the lowest tier qualifying dagger, you need it to have both cast speed and spell/elemental/lightning/minion damage.

After which you want to get as many of the other affixes listed in the gear guide as you can get. Naturally the more that are present on the dagger the more expensive the dagger will be. The more common 3rd and 4th affixes are attack speed and added lightning damage to spells.

Still waiting on Enki to update the guide on how to craft such daggers....
Well, the easiest way to craft daggers is:
1) Buy good base
2) Scoure it to normal rarity
3) Upgrade to magic, spam Alteretion untill you will hit Non-chaos as extra chaos (tier 1, don't bother lower tiers, as later crafting steps will be pretty costy)
4) when you hit it, use Regal Orb
5) Use Annulment orb to delete other affixes than non-chaos as chaos (unless other affix is one of the listed in guid, and also with high tier)
6a) If non-chaos will get removed - then start all over, scourge etc.
6b) If everything is fine - then craft "Can have multiple crafted mods"
7) Add rest of mods, and cross fingers, that rolls will be nice :)

Currently i have 2x daggers with 19% and 20% as extra chaos - but i can't put crafting recepies on them yet (low currency/ missing the recepies), you can see them on my profile.

But there are two huge issues which i face currently:
1) those craftings are expensive (around 4ex and 10c per dagger)
2) it's not easy to gain those recepies - the most important is ofc multicrafting and hybrid (spell dmg + another non-chaos as chaos). Multimod can be accured only via prohpecy chains, while mentioned hybrid is from Jun and veiled one-handed weapons.

Remember one important thing - if you are not going to have the highest tier of mod (not rolls, but tier), then don't waste efforts - too much cost of it all to waste using lower tiers craftings.

When you craft mod, you probably noticed that you can re-craft (put another mod, or roll diffrent rolls/ upgrade crafting tier). But when you use Multiple crafting - this is not an option any more. So when you put wrong craft/ low tier... make a break for smoke, and start everything all over (it was hard lesson for me last league).
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 5:17:49
Question aside:
I'm currently exping Empower (lvl2 now). Yesterday was lucky, to create 21/20 arc for myslef. There were some discusion about replacing Unleash with Empower, but i'm not able to find where exacly.

Is it worth to replace it now? Or should i do it after reaching lvl3 Empower? Or i should keep Unleash?

PoB is not taking into calculation the Unlshead bonus as far i can see, so it's hard for me to compare those 2 Gems :(

@Enki
If i may, here is a little proposal - what do you think about replacing this long list of "gems to quality", with a table with suggested/ most optimal setup for gems? For example:
GEM LVL Quality Coment
Arc 21 20 Quality adds only chance for shock, lvl 21 adds +1 chain

What do you think about? (i saw your request to GGG below 1st post, that you are already out of maximum character amount - "creazy book-writter Enki") ;)
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 8:30:16
Hmm been trying to see if it's worth to trade my current rings for a Mark of the Shaper + Elder ring. Input on POB tells me I lose about 3k dmg. Is POB taking into account the 80% spell damage if the other ring is Elder? I think it may not be,since with Mark + my normal ring I have 2k more damage than Mark+Elder.
I have a hard time finding good daggers (endgame) in league atm.

There is like 2 but they go for 7 and 9 ex.
"
Proletariate1984 написал:

Useless

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация