Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Fimpen23 написал:
I have a hard time finding good daggers (endgame) in league atm.

There is like 2 but they go for 7 and 9 ex.

Definitely craft daggers for yourself.

Daggers which would fit into this build are not common. Most of caster-daggers, if are at least for Lightning dmg, then they are for lightning-crit builds mostly.

Crafting 1 dagger cost ~5ex per dagger. So at cost of around 10ex, you can have 2 perfect daggers (and you have to spend some time using alteration orbs).
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
"
Fimpen23 написал:
I have a hard time finding good daggers (endgame) in league atm.

There is like 2 but they go for 7 and 9 ex.

Definitely craft daggers for yourself.

Daggers which would fit into this build are not common. Most of caster-daggers, if are at least for Lightning dmg, then they are for lightning-crit builds mostly.

Crafting 1 dagger cost ~5ex per dagger. So at cost of around 10ex, you can have 2 perfect daggers (and you have to spend some time using alteration orbs).

I saw your post about crafting earlier in this thread. Haven't done much crafting in poe tbh so the post you made will definitely come in handy.

Just need to make sure i have the recipies requiered..

How far will 2x Heartbreaker carry me?
Последняя редакция: Fimpen23. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 10:34:04
Check my current Arc build :3
Can someone explain why we need attack speed ? our main skill is arc and it does only profit from cast speed or am i wrong ?
- 30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
- Adds 6 to 133 Lightning Damage to Spells
- Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
- Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances
- Shaped

Found this dagger on poe trade probably, no price. But probably not lower than 9ex...
Последняя редакция: Fimpen23. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 10:43:31
"
UberJaeger написал:
Can someone explain why we need attack speed ? our main skill is arc and it does only profit from cast speed or am i wrong ?

Not 100% sure myself but movement with whirling blades is my guess.
@Fimpen23

I need to credit Enki here, as he added in 3.5 guid how to craft daggers - that's how i learned it, but i can't remember the name of the autor. Without it, i was also very afraid of crafting :)

Well, as you can see - i'm currently using "pure" 19 or 20% non-chaos as extra chaos - my DMG already increased by around 25%, compared to 2x Hearthbreaker. From this point, it will only be better and better. I was using those uniqs up to tier 5 or 6 - it wasn't much problem... but when i switched to current daggers - t5 and t6 were nothing to care about even :) Way smoother and easier.

I've used around 400 alteration, about 5 regals and 6 annulment orbs for those 2 beasts.

And really, don't let the RNG trick you - only T1 affix non-chaos as extra chaos is what we are looking for. Except if you will be very lucky with very high tier affix from those which should be crafted. Don't stop when you get T2 non-chaos or something similar.

@UberJaeger
It's mostly for our movement skills.
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 11:01:31
First off, would like to say thank you to Enki for the tremendous effort put into this guide, it has really made my first Experience into PoE enjoyable.
I am only about 80 hours into the game, clearing T10 content semi successfully. PoB has my DPS listed at about 300k using this guide.
I was wondering if anyone has some time to look at my profile to see where to go from here to advance further into the game. At T10 I had to switch off whirling blades to get Storm Brand/Blind to make clears more consistent without deaths. But I think in the long run this will hinder me more, so my next solution is to look at upgrading gear pieces further, but I honestly don't know what to switch out/around. I'm not too concerned with currency as it is relatively easy to farm.

I set my profile to public in case any kind soul has some time to help a new player. Thank you in advance!
"
UberJaeger написал:

Attack speed is used to make whirling blades or leap slam faster. It helps for faster clearing.

I have entered red tier maps now, really can clear maps fast. However, bosses are getting harder and require knowledge of the boss mechanics.

I beat my first ever Elder with this! It's yellow tier, it took 3 whole maps for me to finally beat him. Really shows that boss knowledge is key to survive too. And proper Gear/Pantheon/Flask setup.

I currently have 4.4k life and 2k ES

Current gear

Feel free to give suggestions on what to improve!
Последняя редакция: jester147. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 11:42:05
"
tsulzer написал:
First off, would like to say thank you to Enki for the tremendous effort put into this guide, it has really made my first Experience into PoE enjoyable.
I am only about 80 hours into the game, clearing T10 content semi successfully. PoB has my DPS listed at about 300k using this guide.
I was wondering if anyone has some time to look at my profile to see where to go from here to advance further into the game. At T10 I had to switch off whirling blades to get Storm Brand/Blind to make clears more consistent without deaths. But I think in the long run this will hinder me more, so my next solution is to look at upgrading gear pieces further, but I honestly don't know what to switch out/around. I'm not too concerned with currency as it is relatively easy to farm.

I set my profile to public in case any kind soul has some time to help a new player. Thank you in advance!

Since you are using Devouring Diadem you can remove the mana reserv nodes and place them somewhere more useful.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация