Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Is there a minimum item level for the Sai to roll T1 non-chaos?
I'm working on a few guide improvements and additions, and finally got some time to record videos! Dunno if i'll be done with everything today, but it should be up at the very latest tomorrow afternoon.

-----------

@michaelsp
Only slightly better while you leech, personally i'd prefer the more consistent option.

@FallenS0ulz
Think i've replied to you on stream, but just incase gotta answer those questions again here.

Transcendent Mind is a great backup. For Life we have a flask to quickly refill it, but we don't have anything like that for ES, so that extra bit of regeneration can give you enough ES to whirl or dash out of danger and then damage the enemy in situations where you ran out of ES completely.

The Minion Damage Support linked to your golems does nothing other than increasing the damage they deal, it does not apply to us through Spiritual Aid.

@NiDerLander
Trap and Mine Damage Support

@ArisFuser
Can't seem to open that picture.

@MKU_Nirvana
Always keep the benchcraft opportunity in mind when comparing weapons. There's often lots of daggers with 2x damage prefixes and an open suffix to add cast speed.

@GamerDad410
Make sure you activate "Are you leeching Energy Shield" in the configuration tab when using the ES Leech Support. It usually always applies to us by leeching back the casting cost.

@yakoob
Should be fine with two such jewels, just don't overpay for that setup. At a certain investment treshold it would be better to go with good trap gloves and the Arcane Surge Zealotry mod on Watcher's Eye.

Phase Run is something that you just gotta try out. I can see relying on a Quicksilver for that extra MS being a little annoying in some situations, but that depends on playstyle.

Skin of the Loyal is a decent option, however quite expensive with the right colors and you do lose a life slot. The Eternity Shroud is insanely good when you have a full set of shaped items and chaos damage from your daggers, however at the current price i'd rather take Inpulsa's. Don't underestimate the shock immunity and shock effect, and the explosions are great for delving and Porcupines.

@Raedwolf64
That's because as of now, PoB always shows enemies shocked for 50% even if it's not realistically possible. It can't currently make proper shock calculations based on Beacon of Ruin and Shock Effect, therefore the latter has no visible DPS impact in PoB while infact it has a pretty huge impact, until you reach 150%.

@ThePersuader8
Nope, only explicitely "Minions deal #% increased Damage" and "Minions deal #% reduced Damage" apply.

@UberJaeger
Primordial Might isn't good, you're better off with a rare jewel.

Crit Multi does nothing at all, and you don't really need crit as an extra affix on weapons. Storm Brand should already proc it pretty fast, and if you don't use it then switching Wrath to Zealotry should give good EO uptime.

@andreofgyn
Can't see Mind over Matter active in the Act 1 tree here, the passive trees are literally just exported from Path of Building.

@WangJianWei
That stat also affects Arc, or any spell for that matter, and even Inpulsa explosions.

@Physt69
Just look at the Lv100 passive tree and go towards that. Only after Lv94 you have to decide which nodes you'd like to take.

About your other question, can't take a look as your character tab is private.

@Zeratul_PL
Empower would only be worth it at Lv3/4, since you do have Storm Brand you can also switch Unleash with Controlled Destruction.

I'll think about a way to implement the gem quality stuff in the regular gem setup section and mention when it's really worth to get a Lv21 gem, thanks for the suggestion!

@protestantfackbucket
Next upgrade should be a nice Stygian Vise and gloves with higher ES, or even trap gloves with decent ES. Also replace the Quicksilver, it does nothing for Whirling Blades. And get a Hypnotic Eye jewle with Cold Damage to Spells, currently your Hypothermia doesn't do anything most of the time.

Haven't seen your old rings so got nothing to compare to, but I can confirm that PoB shows the Spell Damage if other ring is an Elder ring from Mark of the Shaper correctly.

@Royali
ES seems pretty low and flasks and tree are off, the rest looks good.

@tsulzer
Looks pretty good, first thing you should do is quality those boots and benchcraft ES% on it, should be a noticeable ES boost. And get the Alchemist nodes, they are very much worth it.

Also replace that Quicksilver with a Jade Flask, then get two fast dagger bases, put attack speed on them, put the Whirling Blades setup into one and use them in your secondary slots, that way you can still have WB for movement.
You could work on a Hungry Loop setup in the meantime to eventually have it all without needing to weapon swap all the time.

@Jomosmo
Looks good enough to me. Yeah you do lose some potential damage from no T1 Ele gained as Chaos and no cast speed, but the attack speed will be very noticeable and it's still a great DPS dagger.

@exxxydawg
Spell Damage is likely better in this case. As JGonzaga mentioned, this can be easily compared in Path of Building, just import your character, then import the weapon and check which of both options is better.

@Tabaxus
As others pointed out, your Life and ES are pretty low. it also looks like you get lots of resistance from your boots, are you still capped with Kaom's Roots or are you doing the switch (and Pantheon switch) for Uber Elder at all?

@woefulwabbit
Yeah, ilvl85 is needed for T1 Ele gained as Chaos.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
woefulwabbit написал:
Is there a minimum item level for the Sai to roll T1 non-chaos?

T1 non-chaos as extra chaos is ilvl81
T1 elemental as extra chaos is ilvl85

But you can use poedb to check that, helpfull little site.
"
Enki91 написал:

@protestantfackbucket
Next upgrade should be a nice Stygian Vise and gloves with higher ES, or even trap gloves with decent ES. Also replace the Quicksilver, it does nothing for Whirling Blades. And get a Hypnotic Eye jewle with Cold Damage to Spells, currently your Hypothermia doesn't do anything most of the time.

Haven't seen your old rings so got nothing to compare to, but I can confirm that PoB shows the Spell Damage if other ring is an Elder ring from Mark of the Shaper correctly.

What should I replace my quicksilver with?
Yeah, it was my mistake. I was reading the Dmg per hit part and not the dps one. It increases highly with the Mark of the Shaper + Elder ring.
Ty for the tips man.
Brinerot Mark gets effect of Spiritual Aid?
Thank you for helping me with the build!
Cool build a lot of fun playing with.

Скрытый текст

Please any suggestion what should I improve/change. Trying go up fighting some bosses.

Thank you!
"
Thank you for helping me with the build!
Cool build a lot of fun playing with.

Скрытый текст

Please any suggestion what should I improve/change. Trying go up fighting some bosses.

Thank you!

If you have currency, I would start by crafting some good daggers. Try to focus on T1 extra chaos damage.
Anyone take a look at my build have and suggestions what too work towards.

I feel like I have progressed as far as I can. I am currently clearing T10 maps and I am SSF.

Thanks,

Jphil
I don't like Lightning Spire Trap, so I'm trying some 4L combo with CWDT (still keeping Storm Brand).

What do you think about Conductivity in addiction to IC and ID? Does it make any sense, considering the short radius you can trigger with CWDT?

Any other interesting combination?

Thank you.
Последняя редакция: wolkar. Время: 28 марта 2019 г., 11:21:02
You can't use conductivity and enfeeble/blasphemy support together, can you? Thought there was a 1 curse limit unless you take passives to increase that.

I agree that I'm not a huge fan of the lightning trap stuff, either. I'm sure it'd be better with a pseudo 5L or 6L. But the hardest bosses seem to move around too much for them to help, at least for me--I'm sure I'm just bad.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация