Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Tabaxus написал:
You can't use conductivity and enfeeble/blasphemy support together, can you? Thought there was a 1 curse limit unless you take passives to increase that.

I think you're right. So Conductivity can't work. Any creative suggestion on CWDT?

Thanks.
Maybe swap out enfeeble/blasphemy for another aura/herald and go back to using CWDT/Enfeeble?

what should i upgrade next?
"
Fanvacancer написал:

You need an elder ring to make use of the mark of the shaper.
Would these gloves be very good for throwing my lightning spire trap if i can craft three blue sockets onto it? Or am i missing out too much on ES?
I can also craft resistances or minion damage onto it.
Последняя редакция: micotu. Время: 28 марта 2019 г., 13:17:09
"
Tabaxus написал:
Maybe swap out enfeeble/blasphemy for another aura/herald and go back to using CWDT/Enfeeble?

Uhm, this would reduce the effectiveness of Enfeeble. Hypothetically Enfeeble/Blasphemy could be replaced with Herald of Thunder (?), saving one socket. But I still have no idea how I could use that socket properly!

Последняя редакция: wolkar. Время: 28 марта 2019 г., 14:24:11
"
wolkar написал:
"
Tabaxus написал:

Uhm, this would reduce the effectiveness of Enfeeble. Hypothetically Enfeeble/Blasphemy could be replaced with Herald of Thunder (?), saving one socket. But I still have no idea how I could use that socket properly!

Well yes and no. You'd have longer range on the enfeeble with CWDT but, obviously, lower damage reduction. The point though, right, is that atm the build uses 4 sockets for 3 auras and 4 sockets for LST. If you get rid of LST entirely, then you have 4 sockets to take up. If you use CWDT/Immortal/Enfeeble when one of the 3Ls, you stick another aura in the other 4L since you pulled Enfeeble out, then yes, you have two sockets where it's still not clear what to do with them, but the combination is still probably a net positive vs. status quo.

I have to admit that in general I'm not 100% sold that ES/ES Leech with eldritch is better than how the build was fundamentally constructed in 3.5, though. Losing arcane surge is huge huge huge.
Hi,

New to the game and started on PS4 with the help of this great guide, for which I thank you.

Currently at act 2 and got a pair of Flesh and Spirit gloves from the Bestiary, guestion is are they any good for this build, for going through the acts and leveling?

Appreciate your wisdom :)
"
Enki91 написал:
I'm working on a few guide improvements and additions, and finally got some time to record videos! Dunno if i'll be done with everything today, but it should be up at the very latest tomorrow afternoon.

-----------

@GamerDad410
Make sure you activate "Are you leeching Energy Shield" in the configuration tab when using the ES Leech Support. It usually always applies to us by leeching back the casting cost.

Thank you so much, that explains the difference I was seeing. I appreciate your time.

"
Tabaxus написал:
"
Fanvacancer написал:

You need an elder ring to make use of the mark of the shaper.

elder rings ar mostly for melee, there no good elder prefixes or suffixes

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация