Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
kingarthy написал:
yeah, thats what i thought about my weapon, but with my eagle etcher i do have 15.5k dps and with my havoc razor i have less then 14.9k dps if i only wear one of them.
So is it better to replace my havoc razor instead of my eagle etcher or does it not work that way?

Well tool-tip isn't as accurate when calculating crit but after a second glance they may both be close to equal. It really depends what your overall crit % chance is and if you care about the extra 9% CC you have on the havoc razor as opposed to the +8% spell dmg and 17% crit multi the eagle has. So yeah I'm kind of slow tonight, I guess the eagle would be a bit better haha. As long as that 9% CC doesn't matter much, which it shouldn't
"
Citrusss написал:
"
kingarthy написал:
yeah, thats what i thought about my weapon, but with my eagle etcher i do have 15.5k dps and with my havoc razor i have less then 14.9k dps if i only wear one of them.
So is it better to replace my havoc razor instead of my eagle etcher or does it not work that way?

Well tool-tip isn't as accurate when calculating crit but after a second glance they may both be close to equal. It really depends what your overall crit % chance is and if you care about the extra 9% CC you have on the havoc razor as opposed to the +8% spell dmg and 17% crit multi the eagle has. So yeah I'm kind of slow tonight, I guess the eagle would be a bit better haha. As long as that 9% CC doesn't matter much, which it shouldn't

I think thats the problem with new weapons, there are a lot of important stats on caster weapons and i dont know how much dps i really get if i see a weapon i like. Its really hard to tell for me if the item does incrase my dps by 500 or 5000 :D

But thanks for your help
First of all, nice guide!
But i got one question: You say, HoI is not really a dmg boost and mostly for CoH. Why aren`t you using Blasphemy then?
Hi,

ty for this guide. I do not have that much time to play and no luck so far. Only some chaos by the chaos recipe. What would you craft on the sceptre i wear? i would say castspeed.

Here is my gear (currently lvl 73; my gloves could need an upgrade too; if i get haku to lvl 5, i would craft fireres on my boots)
Скрытый текст

pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Последняя редакция: Anabasis37. Время: 26 дек. 2015 г., 3:27:06
@kingarthy: Your amulet could need an upgrade with life and crit stats, and maybe switch one dagger with a sceptre for mroe cast speed. Everything else looks good.

@Bean1005: They do work, but you'll have lower crit consistency. They're also pretty expensive when compared to similar weapons in the same dps category for this build. But if you already got two, there's no reason not to use them.

@Thelm0n: Blasphemy reserves 10% more mana, and you need to stay in a range which is not always comfortable in harder maps. HoI adds quite some damage, especially through the explosions and the global quality bonus, but it's damage-wise the weakest choice of all DPS auras that affect this build, that's why i've decided to use this wording.

We use it mainly for the extremely good curse-application in combination with freezing Arc. The downside is it requires a kill, but for seperate bossrooms without adds you can just unsocket CoH and selfcast if needed.

@Anabasis37: Yep, get cast speed on sceptre. Your gear is actually pretty solid. Once you can handle it resistance-wise, switch the gloves with Facebreakers.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, and thanks for good guide.

I use the brotherhood ring + three dragons, can that be a problem? Best to take off three dragons?
@HellBoundno: Yes, in your case Three Dragons will make you freeze and ignite. Replace the helmet asap.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 26 дек. 2015 г., 11:49:09
Been running your build on Talisman HC pretty well, currently level 75 and having a blast.

Did a few modifications to suit my needs but the core build still remains in place.

Not so sure, what to buy next, been looking for some cheap 5L, good wand or maybe a Call of the Brotherhood (since one of my rings sucks major balls, but I need that dex so badly lol). Would love some advice! :D

Here's my current gear:

Скрытый текст

Ditched the Warlords Mark for a Poacher's Mark and I've been keeping End. Charges with Enduring Cry since I found it more reliable for HC. And gotta say I love Storm Prison, it helps a lot with leveling.

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Basalto. Время: 26 дек. 2015 г., 11:58:12
@Enki91 oh, that explain a lot of deaths hehe..thanks, have a nice weekend

This is my current setup, Arc dps w 7 power charges is 40k-ish. Gotta say I'm loving this skill so far. That said, I'm having a hard time justifying a Call of the Brotherhood for 2ex. Can anyone explain to me its appeal?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация