Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
khoi14021993 написал:

This is my current setup, Arc dps w 7 power charges is 40k-ish. Gotta say I'm loving this skill so far. That said, I'm having a hard time justifying a Call of the Brotherhood for 2ex. Can anyone explain to me its appeal?

Well basically your arc turns into a frost arc which crits insta-freeze and then HoI does a lot of AoE damage + spreading warlords mark so you get a huge chain of dps ice-y goodness and endurance charges to top it off. Someone can correct me if I explained it slightly wrong

Life seems kind of low... been getting one-shot a lot in maps recently. I upgraded my gear a bit to what's shown above, and have 4460 life and 655 unreserved mana. I could be a LITTLE tankier through MoM by turning Herald of Thunder off to go to 1108 mana, but are there any other suggestions?
"
Amarantine написал:
Thanks for the guide! So far, so good, I think.

Any advice on what to change next on my gear? The only thing I can think of is more chaos res (and of course higher lvl/quality gems). Anything else you think needs changing?

how did you manage to got those colors on coil ? for real...
@Basalto: Get a 5l chest first, then some more life, mana and mana regen on gear, then CotB.

@Won7on: Turn HoT off and get atleast 80 life on helmet, boots and belt (excluding implicit). Some more mana could be useful too, may would allow you to keep HoT if you reach 800+ unreserved.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Citrusss:
sure freezing is nice and all, but you only get 50% effectiveness from cold penetration (which I think can be easily replaced w Hypothermia but no one seems to do for some reason). But you lose a lot compared to a high res diamond ring imo. Can't deny the appeal of being able to curse reliably at a long distance w HoI though.
@khoi14021993: Freeze is an extremely huge survivability boost in maps. We can keep fast enemies locked in place, and are safe of those with dangerous aoe/ranged skills. Killing a frozen enemy also prevents the on-death effects of monsters to happen, most importantly porcupines. If you ever ran a high lvl packsize map with damage mods and porcupines you will really appreciate this fact.

Hyporthermia has two huge downsides: First is that it doesn't work on the chill-applying hit, so in best case it would only work from the second hit onwards, and that only if we chill long enough. We're not able to do that with some map bosses, and would completely lose all damage advantage from Hypothermia here.

Second is the fact that elemental resistances exist, especially when taking EE and high level resistance mapmods into account, or ele res aura rares. Hypothermia is better against 0% resistance, but its advantage dies down extremely fast the more cold res enemies gain, up to a point where it's completely useless as we can't chill.

All in all, Cold Penetration is the more balanced choice for a more fluent playstyle.
twitch.tv/enki91
Can I reliably generate frenzy charges with Ice bite linked to HoI? I'm switching from Warlord's Mark to something else and use Enduring Cry to generate endurance charges. Assassin's Mark or Poacher's Mark?
Последняя редакция: WhiteShark2431991. Время: 27 дек. 2015 г., 5:02:44
I've had a very weird (lucky) run so far in Talis SC. Looking for gear advice:

I'm overcapped by about 20ish. I'm just not sure which direction I want to go in with spending.
"
jwytiaz написал:

I'm overcapped by about 20ish. I'm just not sure which direction I want to go in with spending.

I think you can easily upgrade your amulet.
Strenght and dex is nice for your gem, but other than that the mana regen is low, the res is low and you are missing cast speed, crit chance, crit multi, spell damage.
You should get an amulet with one or 2 of them and I think its a decent upgrade.

But im not that experienced, honestly :)
"
jwytiaz написал:

Out of curiosity what is your DPS with the 2 void batteries?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация