Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Well, I think I finished my character, unless I find a mirror or similar haha. I want your opinion about my gear, if there is something that could be upgraded with not excessive cost. I didn't do Shaper/Uber Elder yet, but I hope I can deal with it.

My stats are:

4,6k life (313 ES)
1,9k mana
108/80/107 Elemental resistances
88k dmg in hideout with 2 golems (and 106k with Arcane Surge activated)

I died twice killing Red Elder in T14, but I think it's more about practising rather than gear
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
"
xerxis_esp написал:
Well, I think I finished my character, unless I find a mirror or similar haha. I want your opinion about my gear, if there is something that could be upgraded with not excessive cost. I didn't do Shaper/Uber Elder yet, but I hope I can deal with it.

My stats are:

4,6k life (313 ES)
1,9k mana
108/80/107 Elemental resistances
88k dmg in hideout with 2 golems (and 106k with Arcane Surge activated)

I died twice killing Red Elder in T14, but I think it's more about practising rather than gear

Looks to me like you've got most of the boxes checked. The ring and belt would be better if you could get another good affix or two on them, but they can get the job done.

Your weapons would be the best place to improve upon, I think. The only real deficiency I see with your gear is that there's no increased cast speed anywhere. I chose profane wands to multimod because we're kind of starved for cast speed this league and having the extra 28% cast speed from the two implicits helps a lot with both damage and mobility.

But you've definitely got what it takes to do all the content. Your trouble with Red Elder was almost certainly something that can be fixed with practice, as you said.
Thanks for the feedback Worder ^^
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
I wonder how this would play if Arc was run by CWC from Cyclone. Your mana worries would go away and you would be more mobile, but your movement speed would go down. You would probably want to find some uniques that up your movespeed, but you could save a lot by not needing a Watcher's Eye. Maybe get Surgeon Hybrid Flask to cover MoM damage to mana.
@rinseo
Mana Regeneration and later on either Mind of the Council or Watcher's Eye.

@RoyZto
Many new things aren't properly supported in PoB anymore, especially conditional stuff. Can't blame the creator tho, now that he works fulltime for GGG (I think). If you wanna see the DPS impact, just put 10% Ele Pen onto some gear and you'll see. Of course it will only work ingame if you actually use Zealotry, or are affected by it from another player.

@Destiny567
I didn't bother going further down than 600 during Delve League, a few people reached 1k. That was with a weaker version of the build, with both less damage and survivability.

@cherrychap-
In addition to what WorderMostFoul wrote, get yourself some jewels with Life (flat or %) and atleast a single damage mod, spec out of Throatseeker and Crackling Speed and get all the 2 point jewel sockets. They are basically extended lifenodes and i've planned the passive tree around that.

@MartinDeShade
Wouldn't help and would infact only reduce overall damage output and gate the build into Cyclone-able weapons. Mana for casting is not an issue to begin with, MotC/Watcher's Eye are for MoM sustain.
twitch.tv/enki91
Heyaa peeps, started running t11 above maps and noticing I'm getting one shotted alot either from the legion archers/melee slam guy or in general bosses that get really near me.

Temporal chain maps are hell's scary too!! Not sure if it's because of my HP that's only 4.2k atm and mana 1.5k
"
Heyaa peeps, started running t11 above maps and noticing I'm getting one shotted alot either from the legion archers/melee slam guy or in general bosses that get really near me.

Temporal chain maps are hell's scary too!! Not sure if it's because of my HP that's only 4.2k atm and mana 1.5k

Temporal chains is horribly crippling for this build, but can be completely neutralized with a flask of warding. Reroll and beastcraft one of your flasks of heat into a flask of warding. You really want to ditch the quicksilver flask and replace it with a Cinderswallow Urn; that really helps life and mana sustain while mapping. Also, you already have shock immunity from Inpulsa's, so the suffix on that quicksilver does nothing for you.

You need at least 300 more mana to achieve the 43% ratio required to maximize your life pool with MoM. That's a big one.

You're also undoubtedly dying a lot because you have no increased movement speed. You absolutely need at least 30% increased MS for Lightning Warp to be viable!! Getting some boots with that and a helmet with the reduced LW duration enchantment will change your life, seriously.

Random note: the craft on your ring does nothing for you. This build does not utilize attack damage.

Next, get a ring with Assassin's Mark and life/resistances/mana. Replace Oskarm and Choir of the Storm with gloves and an amulet that have life/mana/resistances. You're missing out on a lot core stats by running those two uniques.

Also, the belt is good, but you really need the extra jewel socket you can only get from a stygian vise.

Finally, getting better weapons for faster kills (and movement) will definitely help your survivability. What you're using is fine for now, though; I would worry about weapons last, since they're typically the most expensive part of our gear.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 9 авг. 2019 г., 13:44:00
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"

Temporal chains is horribly crippling for this build, but can be completely neutralized with a flask of warding. Reroll and beastcraft one of your flasks of heat into a flask of warding. You really want to ditch the quicksilver flask and replace it with a Cinderswallow Urn; that really helps life and mana sustain while mapping. Also, you already have shock immunity from Inpulsa's, so the suffix on that quicksilver does nothing for you.

You need at least 300 more mana to achieve the 43% ratio required to maximize your life pool with MoM. That's a big one.

You're also undoubtedly dying a lot because you have no increased movement speed. You absolutely need at least 30% increased MS for Lightning Warp to be viable!! Getting some boots with that and a helmet with the reduced LW duration enchantment will change your life, seriously.

Random note: the craft on your ring does nothing for you. This build does not utilize attack damage.

Next, get a ring with Assassin's Mark and life/resistances/mana. Replace Oskarm and Choir of the Storm with gloves and an amulet that have life/mana/resistances. You're missing out on a lot core stats by running those two uniques.

Also, the belt is good, but you really need the extra jewel socket you can only get from a stygian vise.

Finally, getting better weapons for faster kills (and movement) will definitely help your survivability. What you're using is fine for now, though; I would worry about weapons last, since they're typically the most expensive part of our gear.

Hey!

Appreciate the reply and advise! Will get better equip and see how that goes.

Cheers

multi-mod or annul? I have extremely bad luck with these ;(

Also, would appreciate any suggestions on other gear upgrades. Survivability is a bit sketchy.

Thanks!
Just a newbie question. What leveling uniques can I use for this arc witch? I do have tabula (my friend gave me his extra). Just wondering what rings, boots,gloves, amulet, helmet and weapon i can use so i can do the acts faster. Plus what gem links I need for each one of them. Thanks !!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация