"
Betwiixt написал:
"
__Shady__ написал:
Enki's arc or Kay's summoner?

The Choices.....

Exactly what I'm considering

summoner would be more reliable

the new league bosses and new atlas bosses might be too deadly to stand around to cast stuff

Which could very well mean that minions will actually die as well...we just won't know for sure until we get there. So, y'all go Enki/ARC...that way Summoner gear may be cheaper for me, lol.
Well... I'm still newbie in game... And got question, is there an error in PoB? Cuz there's 5link used in helmet. And I didn't see 5linked helmet yet and thought that it's impossible.
"
MrAntroz написал:
Well... I'm still newbie in game... And got question, is there an error in PoB? Cuz there's 5link used in helmet. And I didn't see 5linked helmet yet and thought that it's impossible.

if you look in the gem setup of this build then you see that he explains "Onslaught vs. Culling Strike", that means just one of these.
"
MrAntroz написал:

That's right, there is no 5L Helmet.

I think the point of that is that you can swap one of the Active Gems for the other.

4 of those Gems are usable, the 5th Gem listed being Optional on a Swap.

He probably explains the swap option either in the Notes of the POB or in the Guide itself.

GL
i dont understand how three dragons works, with it we cant shock or we can apply shock somehow, can ignite effect from cold damage apply shock??
"
MrRotten написал:
"
MrAntroz написал:

That's right, there is no 5L Helmet.

I think the point of that is that you can swap one of the Active Gems for the other.

4 of those Gems are usable, the 5th Gem listed being Optional on a Swap.

He probably explains the swap option either in the Notes of the POB or in the Guide itself.

GL

Yeah, mea culpa. It's explained in guide. A lot of reading today and missed that, happens. Anyway, thanks for quick response. ;)
"
murilomuka написал:
"
MrRotten написал:
"
Cadmare написал:
Is Leap Slam essential for this build? I like Flame Dash better.

Having visited Enki91's Stream before and heard him answer this question many times with previous versions.

I would say No, Leap Slam is not essential.

Enki91's opinion usually is if you prefer Flame Dash, use Flame Dash, or Lightning Warp, or any other movement skill you prefer.

Unless I'm missing something and there's some kind of Synergy with Leap Slam, but I doubt it...?

I think he's just changing things up a bit, but he also usually encourages people who follow his guide to use it to learn the game and test other things... especially something like the preferred Movement Skill.

Just my 2 cents... :)

In theory yes, you are right. However, since most content will be harder in 3.9, being tankier is essential for any build. Since spellcasters have limited ways to proc Fortify, Leap Slam is one enabler to it, since we use staves. So I would say that it is by no means necessary, but a huge defensive asset that would be lost!

I would also add that the Flame Dash cooldown is extremely limiting when it comes to tough bosses and that Lightning Warp really needs the helmet enchantment to shine, and that will be ridiculously hard for most people to get now that a unique helmet is the fulcrum of this build. Whirling Blades and Shield Charge obviously don't work with a staff, so that leaves us with Leap Slam as the only viable option.

But you make a great point about Fortify. I was actually planning to still try to use LW this league, since it's (sort of) been buffed, fits thematically with an Arc witch, and generally is way cooler than LS, but you may have convinced me to accept my fate here.

For anyone here who's never used Leap Slam as a primary movement skill, keep in mind:
1. Longer jumps are more efficient than shorter ones.
2. Diagonal angles are more efficient than cardinal ones (i.e. you will move faster if you aim for the corners of your screen rather than the sides).
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 18:21:32
"
Saiwon написал:
i dont understand how three dragons works, with it we cant shock or we can apply shock somehow, can ignite effect from cold damage apply shock??

It is a bit confusing, especially when you start blending elemental damage types.

Wearing Three Dragons, we can still shock, but not with lightning damage. It either has to come from a strong hit of fire damage (not feasible) or some external source that applies shock independently (feasible via crafting the veiled ring mod that's now an important component of the build; see updated gear section).

Ignite is damage over time, not a hit, so it cannot apply shock. Whereas previous iterations of this build aimed to deliver big damage via maximized shock effectiveness + Beacon of Ruin, it looks like elemental penetration, double damage, and golem buffs are the mechanics Enki is looking to tap for next league.

I am curious what the future holds, now that shock calculations are about to change.
Great guide, will follow this as my League Starter :)

Quick question: Steelskin level 20 costs: 16 mana
Arcane Surge level 6 mana to proc: 26 mana

"Arcane Surge grants a buff giving a damage multiplier, cast speed & mana regeneration. Keep the gem level low enough to instantly gain Arcane Surge upon casting Steelskin once, in most cases that's Lv6/7."

I'm not sure if it's me that's missing something or if it's just plain wrong? In this scenario wouldn't you have to cast Steelskin twice to gain Arcane Surge? Since Steelskin has an internal cooldown of 3 seconds this seems bad or am I wrong?

Cheers

Steelskin will get the mana mulitplier from the support gems and will cost more.
if my math is correct, Steelskin should cost 37-38 mana.
Последняя редакция: Klaxxus. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 18:47:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация